54

JADA

JADA

That day still plays in my head but I didn't answer him I don't know why but I didn't and he haven't asked me again. To be honest I was waiting on him too everyday I saw him, I was waiting on the question but he never asked again. It's been 3 months now and a lot has went on well.

Tia had her babies and you can see from the babies that they wasn't Rooster's she kept saying they was so he went got a dna test on them and they wasn't his, the look on her face I was waiting for her to pull a Maury and go running off, he was beyond happy about that and our relationship is stronger than ever after that. Right now I was at Rooster's house in the bathing waiting for the test to show what I already knew. I knew because I was feeling all weird I waited and looked the test was flashing 'pregnant' I picked up the stick and smiled I need to tell Rooster. I left the bedroom and went laying down I was going to wait for him to come back in the room then I'll tell him.

I got in the bed and laid there rubbing my belly until I fall asleep... 3 hour later I open my eyes slowly because I hear loud but low humming and I sit up and go to the bath room and wash my face and use it then wash my hands then brush my teeth and go slowly out the room to where the humming gets louder as I get closer to the top of stairs and I look down over the balcony and I see the whole living room is full of Pink Sapphire rose which are my favorite roses and I see a choir of about 6 to 8 people in white robes humming and a guy in a black tuxedo standing at the stairs and reach for my hand.

"What's going on?" I ask

"Just come with me" he says and I take his hand and he walks me down stairs to the front of the stairs when a guy from the choir walks to me and gives me a rose and I sit down in the chair.

"♪Baby I don't like to say goodbye So this is my until next time, I, I see you Cause I don't want to leave you (ooh) I'll just kiss you one last time To leave an imprint on your mind, Girl, just for right now Tell me can hold out, Remember, girl we can be miles apart, And no matter where you are You're always in my heart (heart) ♪" he sings and walks back to the choir

"♪Baby don't leave Baby just stay right here, Cause I ain't going to waste your time So you don't have to leave my side, You got me hoping Don't leave Baby just stay right here Even if the world goes by We'll remember one last time Together♪" The choir sings A different guy walks out the choir and gives me another rose

"♪Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boyfriend Your boy, boy, b-b-boy, b-b-boy ♪" the choir sings and I smile.

"♪ Have you ever had the feeling You're drawn to someone? Yeah And it isn't anything they could've Said or done? If you tell me yeah, I'm waiting here Everyday like "Slumdog Millionaire" Bigger than the "Twilight" love affair I'll be here, girl, I swear, looking for a, looking a boyfriend ♪" he sings and walks back to the choir. Then a different guy walks to me and gives me a rose