1

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

My alarm went off I got up and went taking my shower and got dressed I made sure I had all my stuff and was out the door. I stopped by Jackie's apartment when I saw her open the door she handed me a small bowl and a orange juice. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek I took the stairs. I couldn't wait on the elevator, this class was important and I like getting a seat in the front. Plus I think the teacher got a thing for me too, so I like to watch her pace back and forth in front of me. I went down all 5 flights of stairs and right out the door. I ran to my car when I saw the meter maid hands on her hips waiting.

"Thank you thank you" I said unlocking my door. she pointed her pen at me.

"You lucky we know it's your car of you would have gotten a $100 ticket please park in your assigned spot next time." The meter maid said as I kissed her cheek and she gently pushed me away and looked around blushing I got in.

"I am parked there my motorcycle is there, but I'll do better today when I come back I promise... Remember whatever painting yall want tell me and I'll do them all this weekend" I said

"Okay tell you later now move please" Meter maid said I smiled starting up my car and pulling out of the handicap spot and took off for school. Once at school I parked then went right in, I was walking around to my class when I saw this chick drop her book bag and the few art books she had in her hand.

I stopped and bent down helping her get her stuff. We both stood up and she looked at me then looked at my tattoos and rolled her eyes, and walked off.

"What a bitch.. What's up my nigga" Trent said dapping me, and I dapped Jay, and Bo.

"Shit she could have said thank you, let go" I said as we walked into the building and went to the first class. I was sitting in my front seat finally eating my breakfast which was Eggs, bacon and grits. It was good Jackie can cook her ass off, I'm going to have to do something nicer for her this time.

"Hey share asshole" Logan said walking in sitting next to me pulling the bowl from me, I just shook my head as he and Jay finished off MY breakfast and Jay drank the rest of MY juice. It didn't bother me they was like brothers to me, hell they are brothers to me. I known them since middle school and high school.

After they was done they handed me back a empty bowl, I just laughed and wrapped it up putting it in my bookbag ready to get this class started. They day was going pretty good till around 1:51 my last class of the day, this was the class I LOVED the art work we saw and the art work we did made me feel alive... I loved talking about the artist, I walked in and was about to go to my seat when aw the chick I helped out earlier sitting when some girls who I knew but didn't know know... My homies knew most of them I went to my seat. Class was going good but this bitch kept giving the wrong answers and was finding it funny... It was pissing me off like why the fuck come to a school of the arts if you not going to give your all. Well at least don't have a class that's based on art.