37

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

The next day she wasn't herself at all she walked around in one of my shirts and panties she didn't care to get dress not unless she had to; she made sure she didn't have too and school was out for the summer and we both are happy about that.

But I still had art work to do and jobs I was doing to keep making money and plus working at the garage as well. Now that she was a lot bigger she had a hard time getting up and down the stairs so I would carry her when I was home or if I heard her call my name for help and she would mumble thank you to me for me being so strong to carry her up and down the stairs. Right now she wanted to clean, she been on this cleaning everything, setting things right driving me nuts but I knew it was her nesting so I just let change things around. I made sure I didn't let her in my art studio or Rima's room.

I would watch her every move some days I would follow her and help out, a few times I caught her on the counter on her knees reaching for a cup, after I fussed at her about it, she would cry and I felt bad then she would kick me.. And I couldn't kick her back; she cried alot over the littlest things. One day at the table me and Rima was talking about painting on one of the walls and she got mad cause I didn't ask her. Out of nowhere she started crying. Then another time me, Sal, Mike, Tony and Logan was in the living room playing video games and Jada came in there heated.

"Why is it so hot huh.. HUH OH DON'T NO BODY KNOW WHY IT'S SO FUCKING HOT IN THIS DAMN HOUSE?? FUCK!! SO FUCKING HOT IN HERE... TURN SOME FUCKING AIR ON... " she screamed and left the room but came right back "IF ONE OF YOU LITTLE SHIT TOUCH THE FUCKING AIR I'LL KILL YOU ALL DEAD...DEEEAADDD" she turned leaving the room we all was looking at her then at each other.

"What the hell was that?" Logan asked we all shrugged but I got up to go check on her she was in the den that was freezing eating Olives and crying. I walked to her and looked at her.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked

"I think this baby is never coming out, I'm fat and it's so hot, and my Olives are too cold" she started to cry. I sat down next to her wrapping my arms around her.

"It'll be okay baby, I promise" I said OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!! That night we made love for the last time before the baby was born.

The dim light from the table lamp cast a soft glow over her body. She was on her back on the bed in front of me with her legs spread wide, giving me an unobstructed view of her glistening pussy. Her lips were full and swollen, her clit peeking out of its hood. Her breasts were large and full, and her usually brown nipples had darkened to a reddish-brown shade. Her areolae had darkened and grown in diameter as well, and I salivated a little when I thought about putting them in my mouth.

What turned me on the most about her pregnant form, however, was her smooth, swollen belly. The skin on her belly was taut over our baby's watery home, and it begged to be touched. Even after all these months, I was still surprised by the raw sexiness of her naked body. I stood before her, my dick straining to find her.