2

JADA

JADA

I was driving in my car with my friends laughing as always so glad class was over ugh can't stand that class but I needed to pick of another class just to kill the time and use the space.. And then that asshole teacher keeps calling me out to answer stupid questions. Then the slums of the earth going to show me and then blow up my spot. I need a break from all this and have a nice meal and forget today.

Once I parked at my daddy's place we got out still laughing and joking around. Walking in we was greeted by Reid.

"Ms. Williams your usual table?" Reid asked

"Yes please" I said looking around noticing the waiting area was blocked off. "What's going on here?"

"Oh your father hired this guy to paint the waiting area.."Reid said

"Oh really" Leah said walking over to the waiting area peaking in. "Jad you won't believe this" I walked to her and looked in and saw him

"What is he doing here? How could my daddy hire him" I said and we left going to our table

"What is he doing here? How could my daddy hire him" I said and we left going to our table. The next couple of days was pretty good Mr. Jones didnt say anything to me in class, I was happy about that.

Right now we was in our group everyone had there part to do and I was struggling with mine, I had to look up this artist and get more background on him and find out everything I could.

"Yo that's tight you would think he was alive today and drew that himself" Trent said I looked to see what he was doing it was good but who cares this whole time he didnt say 2 words to me. He helped out 2 or 3 of them but when I was struggling he didnt say 2 words to help me.

"Thanks man, well I gotta bounce.. I gotta get to work.. Catch yall later well some of yall" Mr. Jones said

"Some of us?" I said he packed his bag and looked at me..

"Do you even know my name?" Mr. Jones asked

"Ummm" I said

"It's Rooster" Rooster said