30

JADA

JADA

I am happy right now very happy after we kissed for the 1000th time who ever that was at the door had left by the time we pulled ourselves apart to answer it. We hung out with each other and he cooked me dinner, I really missed him he has my heart and I feel like a fool that I was going to get rid of our baby that's just crazy.

I vaguely remembered my name being called, but my body and mind were too drained to respond. Rooster's sheets were soft and warm, the feel of heaven on my skin as I buried my face further into his pillow.

"Jada?" he whispered behind me, accompanied with a light tap to my hip.

"Baby, give me just ten more minutes, and I promise you can crawl on top of me and do whatever you want."

He chuckled. "I'll definitely take you up on that offer in a minute, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"How far along are you? The baby is okay right?"

I turned to face him. "Yes as far as I know everything is alright going to go see the doctor this week." He nodded.

"How's Rima has she stopped pouting when she don't get her way?"

"Not a chance." He paused a moment. "She cries for you and she sleeps with the teddy bear you got her. I should have let you keep seeing her, just cause I was mad at you don't mean she was"

I groaned and dropped my head back against the pillow.

"It's not your fault, baby. I took her and left and didn't let you see her. And now you're here we was supposed to have went and got her, but I was just..." he kissed me, "...too irresistible."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, okay, Mr. Cocky."

"I am pretty cocky, huh?" He said then lifted the sheets.

I playfully pushed him away. "Oh my God, what did I do to you?"

He pulled me onto him, making me straddle his hips. "You did a lot to me." His husky voice sent shivers over my skin as he lightly rubbed my back. "Move in with me?"

"What?"

"Move in with me and Rima."

I blinked several times as my brain fought to process his words. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah we're having a baby we're a family."

"Rooster, just a few hours ago we wasn't together."

"I never broke up with you. I tried to and trust me, it would have been easier if I could. But I was just too crazy about you. And you're my girl and the beautiful woman carrying my child."