27

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

We sat in the chair next to the stage drinking beer with her sitting on me. She kept commenting on the strippers and how sexy they were and how she wished she had their bodies. Between the strippers themselves, Tianza talking about them, and her constantly shifting in my lap, I was beginning to get excited. Tianza knew this and began to move her ass around on my hardening dick.

"Are you going to use that thing on me later, or just tease me with it now?" she asked me rhetorically.

We stayed at the club for about another two hours with Tianza teasing me the entire time. She would arch her back so I could see down her shirt, move my hand so it was rubbing up and down her legs and shift her ass back and forth, especially when I commented on liking a particular stripper. She also took liberties with her beer bottle, inserting the top into her mouth before taking a drink.

Finally everyone decided to leave and we got up and left the club. I was drunk good and drunk by then and there was no way I could drive home. I asked aloud if anyone could give me a ride. Before anyone else could offer, Tianza offered up her taxi services for me. I looked at the guys who all smiled and said they would see me later and they walked to their cars, Jamal said he would call me in the morning to see where I was and he'd bring me my car. Tianza grabbed me by the arm and pulled me with her to her car.

We got in and Tianza leaned straight across and kissed me full on the lips, which I of course reciprocated. We made out in her car like high schoolers for about 10 minutes before Tianza asked where I wanted her to take me – home for the night or her place so she can look after me. We both knew the answer and she started the engine.

"You know, I don't have any panties on tonight," she informed me. She then lifted her hips slightly off her seat and pulled her skirt up just a little. This gave me a view of her pussy while still being covered up to someone on the side of her car. "Once we get onto the freeway I want you to finger me until we pull into my driveway." She said being drunk I could care less we reached the freeway and I moved my left hand across her lap and plunged my finger into her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh my God, I wanted you to do that in the club so badly!" she said I slipped my fingers in and out of her for the duration of the short 10 minute drive. A SUV even drove past us at one point, noticed what was going, and slowed down to pull alongside of us and watch. When he nearly swerved off the road he sped up to head home.

"Thighs got thick as hell" I said with closed eyes smiling.

"How drunk are you? Are you awake?" She asked

"I'm awake, I can't drive home well to Lo's house" I said as we got out of the car and started walking to her house.

I followed her inside we got into her room, shut the door behind us and dove into bed. I was lying down with Tianza straddling my lap and we resumed our make out session from earlier, our hands exploring every inch of the bodies we were once so familiar with. I pulled at the base of her shirt and Tianza raised her arms and broke off our kiss just long enough to let me slip the shirt above her head and off of her body.