43

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

I stood there watching Jason and listening to him and seeing his tears he was a single father like I am. So I know how he feels and he knows how I feel.

"I wouldn't stop you from seeing her she's your granddaughter" I said he looked at me wiping his eyes.

"Thank you thank you so much" Jason said and came to me and hugged me. "Can I sit with her while she sleeps for a little while before I go?" Jason asked

"Yes sure no problems go ahead take your time" I said and he hugged me again

"Thank you thank you" Jason said and went to my mama and got Rayna and he sat down on the couch rocking her with a small smile on his face. Mama walked to me waiting on me to go off on her but I just smiled and hugged her to me.

"Its okay I'm not mad I love you mama" I said kissing her cheek.. "Let me go check on Rima, she's probably in my room in my hats" mama laughed as I left the room going upstairs...

Me and Jason talked before he left we set times for him to spend time with her. He was happy for anything I wanted to make sure he got time to spend with her. I knew he wanted to tell me or even ask me about Jada but I didn't wanna go there so I talked about other stuff. But Jason left my house a happy ass man. Later that night me and my brothers both blood and adopted were in the club having a goodtime we were having a good time when the VIP bouncer came to me.

"Rooster there's a girl at the rope wanting to get in" bouncer said

"You know the drill tell her ass no" I said sipping my drink.

"I know but she asked for you by name and said you invited her" Bouncer said and I followed him he pointed and I saw it was Simone she waved at me and I nodded at her and smiled.

"Let her in and whoever is with her" I said standing there as he let her and 2 friends come in.

"Wait wait I been right here for 2 hours why she get to go in" some girl said

"Cause she's with me" I said hugging Simone

"Hey Rooster" Simone said

"Glad you came who you got with you?" I asked

"This is my sister" Simone said and we all started having a good time. We was there for about 2 or 3 hours closing the down the club Me and Simone had a good time Simone's sister had a good damn time she got drunk as shit and they had to leave early. But after the club I drove right home checking on my kids Rima was knocked out on the couch with Fran and Rayna was in her bed up bouncing once I walked in to check on her.

"Da-da" Rayna said I went and picked her up changed her and rocked her back to sleep.

"Daddy's baby girl I love you and your sister more than my own life." I whispered and laid her down right after I kissed her face. I went right to my room, kicked off my shoes and laid across my bed, I was going to get up get undressed then take Rima and Fran to bed but I laid there so long that I dozed off