7

SIA

SIA

I was so happy to be here but Jada was getting on my last nerve if she brings up this mutant again I will scream. Then I will kill her and bury her body in the flower bed and act like I don't know anything. She needs to let it go we are here by the lake and going to have a good time. I was fixing my make up when I saw 2 fine ass men walk by, so I took off down the stairs but by the time I got to the door they was long gone.

"Damn it" I said

"What's all that for?" Jada asked

"I just saw these 2 fine ass motherfuckers girl walking that way but they gone now.. Hopefully they will come walking my waaay again" I said we both laughed.

"I need to see some fine ass men too girl" Jada said as we walked off the porch we walked a little down the driveway when we saw 3 cars pull up across the street from us. We stood there and watched we saw Amy get out there her dad, mom and brothers.

"Nooo it can't be them" I said

"Welp there goes the neighborhood.. How did he mess around and marry a mutant and then bring that trashy whore into our lives" she said

"Mutant?? I mean wasn't you the one saying you was stood up by one?" I asked

"Shut up this is different... HEY AMY" she said

"Hey yall.. Going to go talk to my friends be back" Amy said walking towards us.

"Ugh" she said

"Be nice be nice" I said as Amy walked to us

"How yall doing I didn't know yall was going to be here" Amy said

"Yea my folks came they gone now off hanging out so I will more than likely have a party either tonight or sometime this week" I said

"Okay sounds like fun, but I need to go unpack let me know if you do have a party bye" Amy says we wave bye.

"Bye.... Yea right she's not invited" she said as we walk back to the house.

"Stop being a bitch I can invite who I like thank you" I said as we went in. 2 days later I was outside thinking about the party I was going to throw when I went checking the mail, I saw down the street a guy shirtless and jogging.. "Shit how can I get him to stop..." I went to my car popped the hood and started removing a cord or plug then waited till he was closer and I was leaning in it looking. "Shit what is wrong"

"Hey need some help" the male voice said

"Umm yea I don't know what's wrong and I need to get to the store" I said I moved from under the hood and looked at him as he walks to the car and he was sweating and looking fucking good. I watched him look under the hood, I watched him as he was poking around under the hood.