9

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

Wordlessly, she shrugged out of her cardigan before slowly sliding her dress up mid-thigh. I leaned in, capturing her lips in a scorching kiss. One hand was perched on her thigh, while the other traveled up her smooth skin, pushing the delicate fabric of her dress aside. What I found there surprised me. The smoothness of her pussy excited me, her soaking sex pussy a lovely thatch of curls which were incredibly soft to the touch. I smiled against her lips.

"You are not wearing any panties," I rumbled.

Jada shot me a wicked smile. "Nope," she gleamed. Grabbing my hand, she guided my fingers, sighing softly as my digits trailed gently against her wetness before kissing him yet again.

"I just don't—oh!" her sentence cut off as I pushed a finger into her tight hole. "Fuck. Wear them," she finished. She bit back a gasp when the rough pad of my thumb brushed lightly over her sensitive little nub, the action making her legs quiver and her pussy clutch my finger even tighter.

My lips made a slow, winding path down her body, stopping to lick and suck her neck, kiss her collarbone, and nibble the sensitive valley between her abundant breasts. She was going crazy; I hadn't even reached her navel and she was close to her first orgasm.

Her breath caught in her throat when I added a second finger, my thumb still making slow circles around her clit. Before she realized what was going on, I removed my fingers altogether.

"What..." she asked but stopped when she saw me lift my fingers to my lips, shoving them into my mouth and sucking them. The gesture was obscene and so fucking erotic. She watched as I savored her flavor, my eyes nearly rolling back from her taste.

She was so fucking delicious it was unbelievable. My dick was painfully hard, pushing against the rough denim fabric, begging to be released for a chance at that sweet brown kitty. But the little head would have to wait. Without thinking, I pushed her back gently onto the counter and spread her legs wide.

"Don't move," I growled, shoving the flouncy skirt of her dress to her waist. Through the dim light of the kitchen I was still able to make out the absolute perfectness that was her pretty pussy. She was incredibly built, from the thickness of her powerful thighs all the better for her to clench me tightly while deep inside her, flat stomach a perfect place for my forehead to rest while my tongue worked its magic on her dewy folds.

I bent lower, my butt coming into contact with one of the stools near the counter. Perfect, I thought to myself. As I sat down, I spread her legs even wider. With a lick of my lips, I lowered my head and got to work. She was wrought with anticipation, her body humming with tension. She felt my soft lips on her thighs before I took her by surprise and covered her button completely with my mouth.

"Oh. My..." she gasped out, her hips rocking forward automatically. My name tumbled from her lips as the first orgasm hit her suddenly. She braced herself on her elbows and rode out her pleasure, her hips humping my face. I attempted to steady her, wrapping my free arm around her leg.