32

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

The next 2 months me and Jada fell in to a nice routine with school, work and Rima. We ate dinner together she hung out with her friends I hung out with mine and we did hang together when it dealt with Rima or me going to the doctor with her. Other than that, that was it I wasn't sleeping in the room with her but I couldn't keep sleeping on the couch like I was so I went out and brought me a very expensive sofa bed

I rather liked it but at night I wasn't a fool to what was going on. Jada would come out and get in the bed with me, but she was out of the bed for before I woke up.. I knew this because she would wrap her arms around me when she knew well thought I was out for the night.

Right now we was at the doctor's office it was time to see what we are having cause she's 5 months pregnant and I'm ready to know what my 2nd child will be. So the doctor was checking her and finally it was time to see what is baking in there and then I'll know what I will need to do next.

"Okay let's see if baby will open up their legs for us and let us take a peak" the doctor said moving the wand around. "Okay there we go yall are having a girl"

"Another girl" I said

"Yea Rima is having a sister" Jada said smiling

"Yes she will" I said Jada went to reach for my hand but I moved it back. After setting another appointment we were out the door. We went back to my house where I grabbed some clothes and took a shower I was going out since I had the day free, it was Jada's turn to watch Rima.

 We went back to my house where I grabbed some clothes and took a shower I was going out since I had the day free, it was Jada's turn to watch Rima

JADA

I was and I am so happy about the baby being a girl. I can now start shopping for our daughter, OUR daughter he's so mad at me that I didn't think he would be mad this long. I tried everything to get him to come around and talk to me. Like really talk to me and go back to the way we was but nope nothing.

I tried to show him I wasn't moving back to my dad's house that this is my home with him and Rima. I moved all my stuff out of my dad's house I have nothing left there that belongs to me. My stuff is in Tami's storage space and it will be there until.. I don't know I mean I may have to move out I don't want to but I think I'll need to. I changed my clothes and went to the door after hearing someone knocking.

"Who is it?" I asked

"Monica" Monica said and I didn't wanna open the door but I did. "Hey Jada look at you big belly an all"

"Yea look at me" I said walking to the kitchen when Rooster came walking out from the back he didn't even look my way. He looked at Monica and smiled.

"Hey Mon" he said hugging her.

"Hey so you ready?" Monica asked

"Yea I'm ready.." He said fixing his hat then he looked at me. "I'll be back later don't wait up" and he was out the door. I didn't wanna be in the house alone I was hoping to talk to him when we got here but guess not. So I left and got Rima from daycare early and when to meet up with some friends. Now I'm at the park with Tami, and Ivy they brought their nieces so the girls and Rima was off playing.

"So you find out what we are having?" Ivy asked

"A girl" I said smiling they were smiling too.

"YAYAYAY So happy for yall.. Did he go with you?" Tami asked

"Yea he did he's happy and I'm happy too. She's healthy and everything is just fine no problems at all" I said

"Well speaking of yall how's things going with yall?" Tami asked

"I don't know when he's home but we don't really talk, like we used to you know he stand offish to me, I mean he's normal with Rima but still when it's time for bed his back on the couch and he brought himself a sofa bed." I said

"Why would you say what you said I mean like you straight kicked the whole relationship out the window?" Ivy asked looking at the kids then at me.

"I dont know, I mean I'm pregnant I don't want him to I don't know leave me or have my dad turn his back on me, I love Rooster I do it's just that I panicked and said what I said and was saving myself" I said

"He asked you to move in with him, be with him he had your back always and you wanna blame shit on being pregnant, please that shit there has nothing to do with you being pregnant you stupid girl." Tami said and got up walking away. Me and Ivy watched her walk away.

"She's not happy with you and you know Sal and Rooster are best friends so of course they talking and I guess he's telling her what's what" Ivy said I sat the rubbing my belly I need to fix this I know I need to figure out something I gotta fix this.

ROOSTER

After I got done with some business I was out with some friends. Right now all I could think about was Jada and shit here I was, punishing her, and myself. But she'd hurt me I still didn't like the way she'd tossed me aside so quickly, lying to her dad, telling him that we were not serious. I was angry at her for that! Even still! I was so mad, I'd had a BIG surprise for her. I was working hard as hell and the money I was making any extra I saved it.

I saved over $7,000 and I used that money I was saving to buy her an engagement ring. I took that fucking money and brought myself an art studio, the studio that we was all a right now. I was even able to get a few buyers who liked my art and wanted me to throw a gala together so they could come see it. I've had this place for a month now. But even I knew that I'd bought it to disguise my hurt, but I still brought it.