3

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

The next 3 days I was staying home because Rima has been sick and I didn't want Jackie to have to take care of her for me. She's my daughter so I needed to be here for her. Right now I was able to go to the library for a few hours for school Jackie came over to watch her as she slept. I was working as hard and as fast as I could, I needed to get back home.

"I guess 2 more would do then it would be done on your side" Maegan said

"Yep.. But I gotta get out of here" I said getting up putting my stuff up.

"What are you running off to do now? I mean we got this project that we gotta show how far we are in it... And you running off to do nothing and that is not more important then this, your ass haven't been here for a few days and you need to pull your weight" Jada said.

"You don't know fucking shit, richies make me fucking sick pull my weight bitch please" I said I dapped Trent, and Matthew. "See ya Ana, Maegan" I grabbed my stuff leaving, I need to go pick up dinner and some baby meds for Rima.

"Jada learn to keep your mouth shut the fuck" Matthew said

"What he leaving and I mean this is important" Jada said

"You dont know so stupid.. He has a 2 year old daughter and she's sick that's why he haven't been in class or going to work... Stupid ass" Matthew said looking back in his book. After 3 hours I was home and I was cooking us dinner, Jackie tried to stay but I told her I was good that if I needed help I would call her. Right now I was finishing up dinner when someone knocked on the door.

I dryed my hands and went to the door, opening it. I was figuring it was Trent, Logan or Jay. But I was shocked when I saw it was Jada standing there... She was looking at me as I was looking at her. How did she know where I lived.

"Hey" I said

"Hi.. Ummm this is for you well this is for your daughter" Jada said handing me a bag, I took it and looked inside, it was a teddy bear and a outfit. I looked at her raising my eyebrow at her.

'Thank you... Ummm wanna come in?" I asked moving aside.

"Sure thank you" she said walking in. I closed the door behind her and I watched her look around

 I closed the door behind her and I watched her look around

then back at me.

"What?" I asked

"Nothing, Nothing" Jada said

"Umm thanks for the gifts, but uh how did you know where I lived and about my daughter" I said as I sat the bag down and walked back into the kitchen and stirred the food.

"I looked it up, in the school contacts and Trent told me bout your daughter that she is sick" she said We didn't say anything for a about 10 minutes while I cooked.

"Soooo, ummm?" I asked making mine and Ri's plate.. "You ate already?"

"No I haven't" She said and I nodded getting another plate making one for her. Then I went setting the table from the corner of my eye I could see her watching me. I turned and looked at her I was about to say something when.

"Dada" Rima said I looked at the hallway and went going to her she was making her way to me, when I picked her up.

"Hows my baby feeling huh?" I asked kissing her cheek and feeling her forehead walking her to the table. "Rima this is Jada, Jada this is my Daughter Rima"

"Hi Rima" she said Ri waved at her as I sat her food in front of her. Jada sat down on the other side of the table and Ri reached for her hand.. Jada looked at me reaching too.

"We say grace here" I said nodding to my hand.. She smiled taking our hands and bowed our heads.. Ri babbled a few words.

"Amen" I said

"Amen" she said and I stirred Ri's food again she started eating slowly. We talked a little about school and the painting.. After dinner we was on the couch I gave Ri her baby meds and I was rocking her to sleep. "Can I ask you something"

I looked at her and I knew what she was going to ask,any woman who found out about Ri asked the same question. Then next they was on their way when they got the answers I had to say. So the sooner this Richie leaves the better.

"Go ahead even tho I know what it is.. But humor me please, what would you like to know?" I asked she shook her head as is she changed her mind. "You sure?"

"Yea" she said I got up and walked to Ri's room and laid her down and I walked back out she was standing by the door I walked to it and opened it.

"Thanks for the gifts she'll love it" I said

"Your more than welcome, Ummm thanks for dinner bye" she said as she left I closed the door and started cleaning the kitchen, trying to figure out why she really came by....