56

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

I was happy to be married even if for an hour I was happy but shit fucking horny as hell. Luckily, I was able to maintain some composure. I suffered through the reception, shaking hands with countless guests I'd never met in my life, until we were finally able to leave. We checked into our hotel, a secluded spot in the middle of nowhere. As soon as we got into our room I was all over her.

"Hold on a second, let me get ready."

"I can't wait another minute..."

She disappeared into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed, stroking my hard dick through my pants. She appeared a few minutes later, dressed in the sexiest lingerie I had ever seen. A lace halter pushed her tits up. She had on garters that held up long stockings, making her legs seem to go on forever. Underneath those she wore a sexy thong that rode up the crack of her ass and barely covered her pussy.

"You've been a good boy for a long time. Now it's time for me to be a very bad girl."

She straddled me on the bed and began kissing me deeply, shoving her tongue deep into my mouth and running her hands all over my body. She grabbed my head and forced it into her chest, burying my face between her breasts. While I licked her tits, she moaned deeply in my ear. She pushed me back on to the bed and opened up my shirt. Slowly, she licked her way down my chest, lightly biting my neck and sucking on my nipples.

She finally reached my waistband and undid my belt, pulling off my pants and throwing them on the floor. She worked her way back up to my crotch, licking my inner thighs. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of my dick, then took my entire ball sack in her mouth and sucked lightly. Not stopping there, she lifted my balls and spread my legs. She started licking the underside of my balls and worked her way down until her tongue was flicking around my asshole! I moaned in elated surprise, driving her to continue. The feeling was incredible circling the head with her tongue and working her way down until the whole shaft was deep in her throat.

She began bobbing her head up and down, sucking me like a vacuum. Meanwhile, she caressed my balls with one hand as she started to suck my dick harder the sensation became too much to hold out any longer. Jada apparently sensed that I was about to cum and sucked harder than ever I erupted into her mouth and she kept sucking. After what seemed like an eternity, my orgasm finally subsided. She sat up and let the halter straps fall off of her shoulders, allowing her breasts to pop out the top.

She took her hands and pushed her tits up I sat up and began sucking her nipples, feeling them get hard in my mouth I was hard again almost immediately I had my hands wrapped around her back and was massaging her ass. I slipped a finger under her thong and discovered that she was sopping wet. As I rubbed her pussy, she began to moan again and buck her hips against me. Suddenly she stopped.

"Are you ready to deflower your virgin wife on her wedding night?" she asked I wasn't sure what she meant. I know she's not that at all I looked at her in bewilderment. "I know I'm not but we haven't had sex in months and your my first and only husband so to me this makes me a virgin in this we both are..."

"I love that, kiss me my wife" I said kissing her hard holding her in my arms. Then she climbed off of me and lay down on the bed. I pulled off her thong I kneeled down and started to lick her and suck her pussy. She started moaning and pushing back against me. She rose up on her elbows, I alternated licking her clit and sticking my tongue in her pussy. With my hands on her butt cheeks I pushed her more into my mouth She was moaning wildly now. I stuck my fingers inside her pussy, one at first, then two. I started finger fucking her I could tell by how wet she was she was gonna cum soon.

"Please, fuck me baby I want to feel your dick inside me...please" she begged she turned over grabbing a pillow for her stomach to rest on

I positioned myself doggie style behind her and placed the head of my dick at the entrance I started to push my way inside. Inch by inch I crept my way deeper into her until finally my balls were slapping up against her clit. This sent a shock through her body and her muscles tightened, squeezing me. I buried myself inside her again, this time harder, and when I reached the bottom was squeezed out again. I started fucking her harder and harder, grabbing the sides of her hips to give me more leverage. I reached around and cupped one of her swinging breasts, squeezing her nipple between my fingers. With each moment I fucked her harder I could tell I was about to have my second orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum..." I said not being able to hold back anymore.

"Oh yes..." she moaned "Oh god, I'm gonna cum..." With that she started thrashing violently, having an incredible orgasm. I couldn't hold back any longer it seemed to last forever we came together I fell on to the bed beside her.

I must have dozed off for a while, but she didn't let me rest long. I woke up to an amazing site. I was lying on my back and she had straddled my face. Her pussy was just inches from my nose now. She smiled and I smiled back then I winked at her, nodding letting her know I wanted her to me forward. She lowered her hairless pussy down on to my waiting lips.

She slipped back and forth, riding my face like an animal. I sucked on her clit while sticking my tongue deep inside her, then poked my nose between her pussylips. She was bucking faster and faster until finally she came again, drenching my face in even more pussy juice. She came down and kissed me, licking her own juices off of my face.

"I love the way my pussy tastes on your face..." she said by now my dick was completely engorged again, and she had worked herself into a position where she was sliding the shaft of my dick between her pussy lips. She would slide up and down, and just before my dick would slip inside her, she would stop and start the whole process over again. This teasing continued for a while until finally she stopped, the tip of my dick just barely sticking inside her tight pussy.

"I love you." She said leaning down kiss me.

"I love you too." I said she slowly slid further down on to my dick, stopping after just an extra inch.

"You're so good to me" she said

"Because you are to me baby fuck you feel good" I moaned again, she slid the rest of the way down on to my dick, impaling herself on top of me. She sat up and rode me with long strides, throwing her head back in ecstasy and squeezing one of her tits with her free hand. I watched as my dick slipped in and out of her bald pussy. The walls of her pussy gripped my dick like a vice I moaned out in pleasure. She leaned over me again and whispered in my ear as she rode my dick.

"I always liked you from the moment you stopped and helped me with my books at the door that day when they fell" she said I began to fuck her faster and deeper. My dick started to swell again. I reached around her and slipped a finger into her ass. "Oh yes..." she moaned "I love it when you fuck me while I'm pregnant."

She started grinding even harder. She reached around and started rubbing my balls with her hand. As she leaned back I could barely see the base of my dick between her shaved pussy lips. I was so deep inside her I didn't know how she could take it all. The pleasure became too intense again. My dick grew even larger inside her, triggering her own orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna oh shit"

"OH YES" she screamed "I'm going to cum with you!" I exploded inside my wife's tight pussy she collapsed on top of me, her hips grinding in the aftermath of her own orgasm.

"That was incredible. Do you think it was worth it?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think waiting like we did?"

"Yes cause I missed you so much baby." I said and kissed her she kissed me back hard my wife made me horny all over again, and we started making love again on what was going to be a very long wedding night.