19

ROOSTER

ROOSTER

I don't know what time I went to bed but I know I went to bed fully dressed. Morning rose disgustingly bright and cheerful someone came into my room.

"Wake up, nigga. Class starts in an hour. If we hurry, we can catch some breakfast first." Sal said

Grumbling, I rolled out of bed onto the floor. Curious as to why my legs didn't work the way they should have, I looked down to find them mummified in the sheets I tried to rise only to find the damn sheets were wrapped tighter around my legs than I had thought. And I fell then rolled over on my back and laughed as Sal laughed at me too, shaking his head.

"Damn sheets, I'm up" I said

"Yea to hell with them" Sal said laughing I gave him the finger as I moved the sheets off of me and went to go take a shower and get ready for this long as day, well really we was planning on skipping that last 2 classes to go ATV riding. I checked my phone seeing if I had any miss calls or text but none so I was off to start the day.

LATER IN THE DAY

Art classes was a breeze for me always I didn't struggle with nothing well none of us really did you could come here unless you was able to keep up the fast pace the classes went in. But right now me and Sal was off ATV riding and having a good time we been riding for about 30 or 35 minutes.

"Nigga your ass is moving slow as fuck" I said speeding off pass Sal but I looked back and saw he was on his phone.

"Nigga what are you doing??" I asked looking at him he was video chatting with someone so I got off my ATV and walked to him and looked

"See baby I'm with Rooster" he said I saw he was talking to Tami she's Jada's best friend.

"Hey Tami where's my baby at?" I asked

"She ain't here we are not joined at the hip" Tami said

"The fuck yall not where is she?" I asked

"She's at your place she miss you for some strange reason and plus I think Rima wanted to be around her own stuff. Oh you better be back on time cause I wasn't supposed to tell you this but she got a special dinner planned the day you come back" Tami said

"I got it" I said and walked off to my ATV and took off. We was riding for about 30 more minutes and I got back to my room tired I was taking off my shirt then my pants and laid on my bed in just my boxers. "Enter at your own risk," when someone knocked at my door. The door opened up and Quinn walked in he was cool a guy from the camp he helped run it.

"Hey there's a guy here looking for you, he's on his was here to your room" Quinn said I looked at him.

"Oh yea is it one of my brothers or my father" I said