41

WILLIAM

WILLIAM

Sitting here with him I just wanted to take away his pain. Cause what will his mind set be now happening again. I didn't want him to go into a depression or anything, he's still an amazing father and I just want to be here and make it right.

"Son I will not tell you to get over her but I will tell you that don't stop your life she left you and you didn't leave her so all this is her lost and I love you son" I said and I got up and hugged him.

"I know she doesn't want this life she doesn't want to be a mother anymore I knew something was up. I should have said something when she was being mean to Rayna but what am I to do? Until then her shit gotta go" He said I just rocked Rayna who was pulling on my watch. Rooster leaned his head back on the couch closing his eyes breathing deeply.

 Rooster leaned his head back on the couch closing his eyes breathing deeply

ROOSTER

I'm not going to say that I'm happy I'm not going to say things got better but it has been hard, I've been a single father before and that was something that I never thought I'd be again. As a single father there's no time to cry about it or stomp my feet or anything. I have to man up and raise Rayna on my own like I did with Rima, that sounds funny a year ago when I met her I never knew I would be here in a new house with another daughter. Me being a single parent means more to me than you know, I'm a damn good father to my kids. I make sure it's me who gets them up in the morning giving them their baths, getting them dressed, making their breakfast and taking them to daycare and picking them up myself no one else getting them but me.

Bringing them home I made sure they knew that daddy is there, that daddy loves them. I will always be the ^MOTHER^ since I have to be the mother to my kids I don't care cause that's what a real young black father/man will do. Hugging my girls tight letting them both know that I wasn't going anywhere. But now 2 months later she don't ask for Jada anymore. I sold the house I didn't wanna be there anymore. I'm not moving my ass no more I'm 15 minutes away from my foster parent's house and 45 minutes away from my grandparents house...

 I'm not moving my ass no more I'm 15 minutes away from my foster parent's house and 45 minutes away from my grandparents house