AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey everyone!

I hope you're all doing great! 

I wanna thank everyone who's been here with me since the beginning. We've finished 30 chapters, and there's more to come!  

Also, I wanna apologize for being a bit lazy this month. My exams finished, and then I went on a long trip, which caused a delay in updates. But don't worry, I've kept track of the chapters, and I've made sure to upload the number of chapters I missed this month promptly. So, if there are any delays in the future, just know that I'm keeping track and will catch up as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding, and I appreciate your patience :)

Well, How are you finding the story so far? Are you enjoying it?

Are my chapters too long and descriptive? I tend to get carried away with storytelling and go into detail when I'm really in the character. Should I cut back on descriptions? Leave a comment telling me your opinion.

For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, I realized I haven't provided any visuals or descriptions of the characters' personalities and looks. So, I've updated that information to give you a clearer understanding of the characters. Feel free to check it out!

Please comment about the chapters, leave reviews, and react using emojis. Honestly, Your comments fuel my motivation to keep writing more. Silent readers, show some love with emojis too! 

Comments = major boost!

Thanks again :) Stay hydrated, and see you on the flip! <3