Chapter 47: Found

Zephyr's POV~

I sit in my car, seething with anger. How could she do this to me? After everything I've done for her, this is how she repays me. She knew how much I value my reputation and fucking still, she dared to be with another man. IN PUBLIC NO LESS, DAMN IT!

My hands grip the steering wheel so tightly my knuckles turn white. 

She's really pushed me to the edge this time. 

I take a deep breath, trying to control my anger. But the image of her laying on Mr. Anderson came into my mind, fueling my rage.

I have been working with Mr. Anderson from the very start of my career since the age of 21. He has also worked with my dad too, and I believe him much. He won't dare to do such a thing, as he knows me and my anger when someone tries to interfere in my matters.

Daphne baby, tch tch tch, you took a wrong move.

FUCKING WHY!! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! FREAKING EVERYTHING WHATEVER YOU LIKE! NOT EVEN ASKING YOU BUT JUST MADE IT HAPPEN BECAUSE THAT'S HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME! AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! AFTER EVERYTHING I'VE DONE FOR YOU, THIS IS THE THANKS I GET?!

I TRUSTED YOU, CHERISHED YOU, AND HELL, I SPOILED YOU!!!!

I know she won't be far enough. I took my phone from the passenger seat which I had thrown in anger earlier to open the tracker app. I gave her this butterfly pendant in which I installed a tracker and have asked her to wear it always, she doesn't know it has one.

I knew this day would come. After that night when I fucked her and saw my anger, I knew she would try to run.

"You think you've seen it all, huh?" I said, looking at the wallpaper of my phone while simultaneously driving with the other hand. "You haven't seen the real me yet, butterfly. The real Zephyr is something you ain't ready for. Or are you?"

Now, she's going to tell me exactly where she's hiding, one way or another.

I opened the app but my eyes furrowed in confusion. 

 The location it was showing was Mr. Ralph's mansion.

"Shit, Shit, noooo!" I exclaimed, punching the steering wheel in frustration.

"FUCK IT! DAPHNE, WHY DO YOU DO THIS!!!!" I screamed.

She's not getting away with this. I will-

*beep*

My thoughts broke as I heard a car honking behind me and looked in the mirror to see a car and pulled the brakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cyrus's POV~

Seeing Zephyr so furious, I couldn't help but feel like something was off. I expect a husband to comfort his wife and show concern especially someone like him, who loves Daphne, from what I've seen of them together. 

He should've been up there, ready to beat the shit out of that bastard Anderson for molesting her. But instead, all I saw was rage in his eyes, the way he yelled his name, and how he treated his guards—it was all just anger, nothing else.

I drove my car at its highest speed to catch up to him, and within a few minutes, I spotted his car. I honked several times until his car pulled over to the side. I quickly stopped my car and got out.