Chapter 13: Disturb

Third Person's POV~

Zephyr, Xavier, and Sebastian were huddled in Zephyr's study, each engrossed in their own tasks.

 Zephyr sat at his desk, typing away on his laptop with his usual focus.

 Xavier was seated opposite him, flipping through some files and occasionally muttering to himself as he reviewed them

 Meanwhile, Sebastian lounged on the couch, completely absorbed in a video game that was due for release soon.

"Hell yeah, Marco go left!" Sebastian laughed. 

"Finally!" Xavier exclaimed, leaning back in his chair and stretching his arms overhead. 

Zephyr glanced up from his laptop, offering a small nod of acknowledgment. 

Sebastian didn't even bother to look up from his game, his attention fully captured by the virtual world on the screen. He seemed content to remain in his own little bubble of entertainment, unaffected by the others' activities.

"FUCK! DON'T STOP, BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM!"

"GO ON! KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!"

"DAMN, WE CRUSHED IT, BOYS!"

Sebastian was pumped, laughing like crazy while Zephyr paused his typing. 

"Woo! Next round!" Sebastian shouted, hyping them up. 

Zephyr's head was still down, but his eyes locked onto Sebastian, who was laughing uncontrollably.

"Dude, keep it down, will ya?" Xavier groaned, sounding tired as he rolled his eyes at his younger brother's excitement. 

"What?" Sebastian took off his headset and glanced at his brothers, his eyes meeting Zephyr's with a serious stare. 

He froze when he noticed Zephyr's intense stare, realizing he'd been yelling like crazy. 

"Shit," he muttered quietly to himself.