Chapter 34: Honeymoon

2 Days Later~

MORNING

Daphne's POV~

We were at the dining table having breakfast, and again, I was sitting on Zephyr's lap. He's been doing this for the past two days whenever we eat here. Honestly, it makes me feel really uncomfortable. Also, I can't shake off the memory of that horrible incident, but I'm trying my best not to upset him. It's been true that he hasn't touched me since that day, but sitting on his lap like this brings back all those fears of his bipolar personality.

I've figured him out, especially after noticing how soft and caring he can be. It's simple. I don't have to break any rules. All I have to do is clean and maintain everything in order. I don't have to disobey because good wives don't do that. That's all. I'm doing my best not to mess any of that up.

Two days ago, he mentioned our honeymoon, which he wants to celebrate in the estate. It's kinda new, having our honeymoon at home. chuckles 

And today was day one of it. We're gonna have this honeymoon period for four days. He dressed me up in this cute floral blouse and a skirt. I love it, but I'm kinda hesitant since I don't usually wear short dresses.

 I love it, but I'm kinda hesitant since I don't usually wear short dresses

I didn't know what he had planned, but I was curious to find out. He had come up with some 'rules,' or as I like to call them, 'points to remember.' It felt more like a game than a honeymoon with these rules.

"Can I start, love?" he whispered near my ears while feeding me, and I nodded in response.

Suddenly, he lightly slapped my thighs, making me squeal and rub the area. 

"Owie," I protested, only to be met with a soft growl from him.

"I need words from you," he said firmly.

"Y-Yes" 

He grinned mischievously as he wiped my face and turned me around so I was facing him while still sitting on his lap. He looked into my eyes with a smile, brushing the corner of my lips.

"Listen carefully, sweetheart. I won't repeat it. Here are the rules for our honeymoon."

"Yes"

"The first rule is for me: No office. You're mine, and I won't have any distractions.

Second: No saying no. You'll participate in every activity I have planned, without complaint.         

Third: You'll inform me immediately if you're not feeling well or have any issues.

Fourth: I've chosen your attire, and you'll wear what I've selected without resistance.

 And lastly, fifth: You'll behave like a good girl. Understand?" 

"Yeah," I said while nodding obediently, mentally noting each rule.