Chapter 27: Strip

"Look at that, such a wild kitty, aren't you?" he remarked with a twisted smile.

"But then again, what can I expect? You're my wife, so you must have the same attitude as me: strong, brave, powerful," he chuckled darkly, kneeling down and locking eyes with me.

"But you have to learn to be submissive," he smirked while his tone was ominous.

"You'll never surpass me," he added with a dark chuckle.

"You're my little butterfly, and you'll always be under my control."

He gripped my forearm and positioned me in front of the mirror, resting his hands on my waist. I couldn't bear to look at myself, feeling utterly ashamed. 

"Just take a good look at yourself, at what you've become," he mocked.

"Sweaty, hair all over the place, tears staining your cheeks, and especially my cum  dried up on your lips," he said, making my stomach churn with disgust. I closed my eyes, unable to bear the shame.

As he led me to our room and pushed me onto the bed, I sobbed and pleaded, "p-please ...leave me" But he ignored my pleas.

"Come on, love, we're just getting started."

He leaned in close, and I desperately tried to push him away, but it was like trying to move a brick wall. He just chuckled at my feeble attempts, making me feel even more powerless.

"I can't wait to relive how I fucked you yesterday, but this time, it's going to be even better," he said with a cruel grin and ripped my t-shirt, leaving me shocked and crying.

 "I'll make sure you never forget it."

Exposed in my bra, I felt utterly humiliated. I know, he'd seen me in it yesterday, but this time it felt different, violating, and forced.

I shivered as the cold air hit my skin, and his hands started moving towards my pajamas. I begged him to stop, "p..please" my voice shaking with fear, but he didn't even hesitate. He just ignored me and pulled them off.

He tied my hands with my pajamas above the headboard, and I struggled against the restraints, but he just slapped me hard, shutting me up instantly.

 "ENOUGH OF YOUR BULLSHIT!" he growled, making me flinch. He came closer, his breath hot against my ear as he whispered, "You better not fucking resist me, or I'll make sure to I'll turn your family's life into a living fucking nightmare."

I looked at him, my eyes wide with fear and tears. The threat of what he could do to my family sent chills down my spine. 

"Your fucking family got everything they ever dreamed of, shit they couldn't even imagine without me," he barked, his tone, "Bent over backward, I have, just to make you happy," he continued with his teeth gritted, "But you still resist me, running to other cocks, leaving your own man in the dust. That day at our reception, that fucking Enrico, and now this new prick, Cyrus."

"You think you can just fucking run away? After all the favors I've done for you, for your fucking family?"

He came closer, "Believe me, Daphne, if you dare to, not just yours, but I'll make your family's life a total fucking hell,"  his words freezing me in place.

His words hit me like a punch to the gut. I couldn't believe this was the same man who used to be so respectful and mature around my parents, always sweet. My family never asked him for favors; he offered them freely and now using them as leverage against me. It is sickening to see how his demeanor had changed, how he had become so controlling and manipulative.