Chapter 35: Riding

"This one," I said, standing in front of a white horse named Sally. I glanced back at Zephyr, who was busy saddling up Richard. He looked up when I called, then walked over to me.

"She's stunning," he whispered by my ear, his breath sending shivers down my spine. 

"But not as breathtaking as you," he added, planting a gentle kiss on my earlobe. I closed my eyes, feeling the sensation, as he placed his hands on my exposed waist.

"Ze...Zephyr," I moaned softly as he caressed my waist, sending tingles through my body. My legs trembled slightly from the sensation, and I instinctively squeezed them together, feeling myself getting turned on.

"Yes, butterfly?" he whispered near my ear, his voice low and seductive.

"N-no," I whispered back as he left immediately making my eyes open. 

"As you command..." he spoke with a smirk before turning away. He opened the stall door and led Sally out, placing the saddle on her back. Meanwhile, I simply caressed her, enjoying her company. 

"From now on, she's yours,"  he declared, surprising me.

 "M-my?" I stammered in disbelief. 

"Yes, yours," he confirmed, making eye contact with me and then flashing a smile and a wink.

 "Now, come on," he gestured for me to join him, and I hesitantly walked towards him.

"Keep your leg on the stirrup," he pointed to it.

"But I-I might fall," I confessed, feeling nervous.

"You won't," he assured me, holding my legs for support as I cautiously climbed into the saddle, gripping it tightly. The height felt so high, but his encouraging grin helped calm my nerves.

"Wait for me baby, I'm coming," he said while walking behind.

 "Zephyr," I called out, feeling nervous as hell.

"Don't fret, sweetheart, I'm right here. Stay calm, don't panic," he reassured me, and I obediently followed his advice, trying to sit still.

 He joined me shortly, mounting Richard. "Gently move your legs against her," he instructed, and I obeyed, swaying my legs gently and patting Sally softly. 

"Hold the reins like this." 

"Grip them evenly in both hands. Pull the left rein to turn left, right for right. Pull both reins gently back, and give slack to reward good behavior," he explained patiently.

 I followed his guidance, pulling the reins gently and swaying my right leg around Sally. She took a step forward, and I instinctively gripped her tighter. 

"Sweetheart, don't do that. She'll pick up speed. Keep the reins loose," Zephyr said from behind, and I relaxed my grip, allowing Sally to walk at a slow pace.

"Turn her into the right field." 

 I obediently pulled the right rein, guiding Sally in the correct direction. A smile spread across my face as she followed my command, and Zephyr noticed. 

"Is riding starting to feel easier?" he asked, and I looked at him with a smile, nodding in response. 

"Watch me,"  I made Sally come to a stop while Richard continued forward. Zephyr leaned forward, whispering something to Richard as he pulled the reins, urging him to increase his speed. It was like a scene from a movie, reminiscent of the prince riding his horse at full speed.