CHAPTER FOUR: GHOST MAN

"Did you apologise to Allison?" My brother asks Scott who looks miserable, his back pressed against the rails in the boys changing room as the lacrosse team get ready for practice

For a while I've found myself sneaking into the boys changing rooms (even though I have received a lot of comments from the boys which I'd rather not get into) for two precise reasons: The first being, the only people I literally hang out with are boys and both just happen to be on the lacrosse team. If I'm not here, I actually had no idea where else I'd be. The second is I can confidently admit, some of the boys on the lacrosse team are pretty hot. No questions asked.

"Yeah." Scott deadpans, still looking as miserable as ever.

"Is she giving you a second chance or-" My brother continued to question him.

"Yeah." Scott repeated, no change in body language.

"Oh," I sat, a little disappointed. Stiles then looks at me strangely. "I mean...that's...great?"

"No." Scott replies.

"No?" I respond, hopeful.

"Remember - the hunters. Her dad is one of them." Scott states, still glued to his locker.

My eyebrows furrow. So the girl Scott is sadly falling for's father is a werewolf hunter. And Scott just turned into one. At first this all seemed pretty awesome, but now? Not so much.

"Her dad?" Stiles coughs out, in as much surprised as me.

"Shot me-" Scott begins.

"Allison's father?" Stiles says, trying to comprehend what Scott's just said.

"With a crossbow-"

"Allison's father-" Stiles repeated.

I roll my eyes at Stiles' repetition which is definitely going to piss Scott off. My brother does have that effect on people but it makes us love him more.

"Yes her father! Oh my god!" Scott screamed in annoyance, rising up to face us one hand on his forehead.

"Okay, well did he recognise you?" I suggest, standing forward a little.

"No, I don't think so." Scott replies, calmly.

"Do you think she know's about...him?" I ask, trying my hardest to make it a little subtle, in case anyone hears.

"I don't know, what if she does? This is gonna kill me." Scott practically cries, panicking and putting his head in his hands.

"Okay, just focus on lacrosse. Okay, here, Scott. Take this. Take this," my brother starts handing Scott his lacrosse stick "and focus on lacrosse for now, okay? That's all you gotta do, yeah?" My brother comfortingly ends, placing his hand on Scotts shoulder.