CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: A NEW PUPPY

"I'm serious

"I'm serious." Scott tells us, as we walk towards to the changing rooms. "It's not like the last full moon. I don't feel the same."

Tonight was the full moon and honestly - I was terrified. Not of Scott, but of what was gonna happen to me. Ever since I'd been bitten, I'd shown 0 werewolf signs at all, pretty much putting me in the clear of that - thank god. But I still had no idea what I was, even if I was something. I mean the predicting Lydia being in the woods running around naked was in Stiles' eyes definitely something, but I honestly think it's just coincidence. I just hoped nothing would happen tonight to me at all.

Stiles raises hir brows. "Oh, does that include the urge to maim and kill people like me and Madison?"

Scott sighs as we enter the changing rooms. "I swear I don't have the urge to maim and kill either of you."

I nod to myself. "I'm pretty sure you said that last time and then you tried to maim and kill us."

Stiles points at me in agreement, as we approach his and Scott's lockers. "Exactly! When the full moon comes up and out come the fangs and the claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, ok? And it's very stressful on us and so yes, we are still locking you up."

"Ok fine!" Scott shouts, after Stiles' long rant and I look around the room hoping no one heard. "But I do think I'm in more control now, Especially since things are good with Allison."

Stiles rolls his eyes. "Ok, we're aware of how good things are with Allison."

Scott smirks. "They're really good."

"Ok, Scott, we know." I say.

"I mean like...really good." He breathes.

I pull a face of disgust, having not wanted or needed to know that.

"Alright, we get it! Just please shut the hell up before I have the urge to maim and kill myself." Stiles tells Scott.

"Please maim and kill him too." I add, looking at Scott.

"Alright, did you get something better than handcuff's this time?" Scott questions, leaning on Stiles' locker.

Stiles pulls his backpack off his shoulder. "Yeah much better."

He pulls open his locker door, and I'm intrigued to see what he got cause he hadn't told me yet though it didn't take me or Scott or anyone in the changing room long to find out, as as soon as the locker door opened, a long line of chains began to fall out, crashing to the ground, so loudly everyone's heads darted in our direction. I put my head in my hands out of shame, as the sound went on and on and on, dragging out just how awkward it was. It became even more awkward, when Coach walked up to the three of us and watched the chain falling to the ground.

Finally, the chain was all fully landed on the ground and Coach just stared down at it. "Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So...I'm gonna walk away."