Moon.*

The 3 days passed by in a blink, Sara had recovered fully and Shubman was finally at peace. Yesterday Sara went shopping and Shahneel made her buy some sexy outfits on the video call.

Sara was glad Shubman didn't accompany her or else she would have died out of embarrassment. Though Sara was all open to Shubman she had never worn any type of revealing outfits in front of him. This was her first time.

"Sara ready?"

"Yes baby."

"Let's go na then what are you waiting for?"

"Shubman don't be the typical husband shouting at his wife for getting late."

"Heyyy don't accuse me."

"Chalo nautanki."

Shubman received a call from his mother asking about their whereabouts and he answered the necessary. She gave them blessings and finally they left their house for the airport.

The flight was a long one yet with each other's company the time seemed to fly away. They did everything on the flight, watched movies, had food,slept, romanced and everything.

They reached at night and even though they couldn't watch the view they knew that it was going to be amazing. It was a private cottage on the beach and Sara was in awe of the cottage.

She always loved travelling and exploring things and this was a perfect opportunity for her.

"Bubs this is soo beautiful."

"I know right. Even I am surprised. I never thought it would be this good."

"I can't wait to watch the sea tomorrow."

"We will my beach baby for now,let's get fresh and sleep."

"Hein? We are here for sleeping?"

"Aapke iraade kuch acche nahi lag rahe."

Shubman slid his hands around her waist and she laughed. Their chests pressed with each other tight.

"You never know Mr Gill."

She teased him, her finger travelling from his forehead to his nose and lips. Shubman held her finger between his teeth and she smiled. Just then the wind blew very hard and their moment broke.

"Go and close the windows."

"Tch buri wind."

Sara laughed at his whine and went to get fresh while Shubman closed the windows and the doors of the cottage. He roamed around the cottage admiring each n every nook and corner of it.

It was a piece of art, Sara loved arts and it was everything she needed. Shubman quickly called Jugnu and thanked him for all the preparations he had done.

Soon Sara came out in a pair of shorts and a loose t-shirt which was his of course. After her Shubman got fresh and they decided to sleep because they were tired.

The next morning, a fresh blow of wind flew through the room and tickled the cuddly couple. Sara snuggled herself in his arms and neck while he pulled her more towards him.

His eyes were heavy yet he opened them as he wished to see her and there she was sleeping yet looking so graceful. He rubbed his thumb on her full cheeks and smiled as she whined.

There was a sudden urge to kiss her and he didn't hold himself back. He dropped a kiss on her forehead then eyes, one on her nose and then on her lips. It was a sweet peck but it broke her sleep.