Chapter 72

"Love is a journey, and we are all travelers, finding our way together."

Chapter 72

25th June, 07.00 P.M.
Bundela Mansion, Indore

The plain of the twilight sun's light came into the lounge through the wide windows of Indore's newly refurbished Bundela mansion, making a golden touch on the walls. There was some soft instrumental music in the air with little traces of jasmine and sandalwood candles scattered about. The atmosphere was full of comfortable grandeur and therefore a perfect setting for an evening party that promised laughter, warmth and strong ties between relatives and friends.

It was unthinkable to call it anything less than the most beautiful sight when one looked at the veranda in Bundela House during this time. It glowed softly with fairy lights creating an atmosphere that was both warm and inviting to all guests who were welcome to relax in a calm environment.

Outside, twinkling strings of fairy lights lined up around the boundaries of the patio that gently descended from lanterns creatively placed at various heights such as different sizes, hanging from them soft flickering lights that added more magic. The gentle buzz from these lamps blended harmoniously with distant cricket chirping to create symphony nature and celebration.

On one side of the patio, some comfortable seats were arranged. These had been made with cushions as the pads in them. Then, there were throw pillows of different colors spread all over them. By being neutral, these brightly colored cushions stood out from the rest of the furniture.

The patio was also adorned with potted plants and flowers placed strategically to bring nature close to those on the patio. There are tall ferns that bloom hibiscus and aromatic herbs like rosemary and lavender whose sweet smell fills the air during spring season. In contrast to their soft lights, there is a green cover which makes it look so lush and welcoming.

Prachi walked around her well-kept compound gracefully finishing everything needed for an enjoyable evening with friends. An oak table stretched longly with all kinds of food: plates full of kebabs, bowls filled with chutneys taste tangy amidst other various pastries and cakes. A big ornate chandelier hung above as a low inviting light fell upon guests who gathered beneath it.

A bartender was at the bar mixing drinks, looking up occasionally to smile at customers. Already clinking glasses were sounded off and his signature drink, citrusy and spicy, had become a best-seller. Dhairya, as always, kept his cool and went around chatting with people in a throaty voice that was like a steady background buzz of talk and laughter.

Nestling amidst the shiny little lights of fairies in the corner of the verandah of Bundela's family mansion surrounded by lush green leaves was an enormous billboard that attracted attention and fascinated every looker-on. This wasn't just any ordinary hoarding— it was a vibrant showcase announcing the release of Dhairya's highly anticipated final book for his intricately woven STOLEN series titled "STOLEN LOVE." Delicate vines of ivy intertwined with blooming roses in various shades of deep crimson and soft blush pink were surrounding this writing and central image.

Also on centre stage, beside the giant hoarding announcing Dhairya's new book release, was a beautiful display marking yet another milestone: Sanchi-Vihaan silver jubilee marriage anniversary.

The focal point of the anniversary celebration was a shiny silver arch, decorated with flowing satin and chiffon ribbons. The arch had twinkling fairy lights woven through it and cast a gentle, ephemeral light over the area. A fragile silver heart-shaped wreath encircled the number 25 at the top of the arch which represented twenty-five years of love, commitment, and memories shared.