Chapter 75 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 75

As the passionate dance between Aarohi and Rehaan came to a graceful end, the applause of the crowd filled the air, echoing with approval and admiration. Among the onlookers, Arjun and Nidhi stepped forward, their faces a blend of pride and humility.

Arjun cleared his throat, capturing the attention of Rehaan and Aarohi. "Rehaan," he began, his voice filled with sincerity. "Aaru has always spoken so highly of you, Rehaan. Tonight, seeing the love and passion between you two, we understand why."

"We also realize that we owe you an apology, Rehaan." Nidhi took a deep breath, her expression turning solemn. "In the past, we may have misjudged you, doubted your intentions, or perhaps not given you the respect you deserved. For that, we are truly sorry. Aaru has explained to us that it was her own decision to flee from her own wedding."

Rehaan smiled warmly, his eyes meeting theirs with genuine sincerity. "There is nothing to forgive. Your support and blessing mean everything to me. I promise to admire Aarohi and make her happiness my utmost priority."

In a quieter, more intimate corner of the patio, Ishaan's grandmother, Karishma, observed the festivities with a serene smile. Her eyes softened when she saw Prachi and Ishaan standing together, their hands gently intertwined.

Deciding that it was time to share her blessings, Karishma gracefully made her way towards them. Prachi and Ishaan, noticing her approach, straightened up and turned to greet her with respectful smiles.

Karishma reached out, her hands tenderly cupping Prachi's cheeks. "My dear, you look absolutely radiant," she said, her voice a gentle caress. "And you, Ishaan, I have never seen you so happy."

She took both of their hands in hers, her eyes shining with wisdom and love. "Love is a precious gift," she began, her voice soft but clear. "It's not always easy, but seeing the two of you together, I know you have what it takes to build something beautiful and lasting."

"Thank you, grandma," Prachi said, her voice choked with gratitude. "Your blessings mean everything to us."

Karishma enveloped them both in a warm embrace, her heart filled with pride and hope for the future. She smiled, her eyes twinkling with joy. "That's all I ask. Love each other deeply, and let that love guide you through life."

Sanchi and Vihaan stood together behind them gentle smiles gracing their faces. They extended their arms towards Prachi, Ishaan, Aarohi, and Rehaan, enveloping them in a tender embrace of blessing and guidance.

"May your journey together be filled with bound-less love," Sanchi spoke, her voice soft yet resonant with sincerity. "May you find stre-ngth in each other's arms, and may your hearts alw-ays beat as one."

Vihaan added, his words carrying the weight of wisdom and experience, "May the light of your love shine brightly, illuminating the path ahead with hope and joy."

As they spoke, their words seemed to carry a tangible sense of warmth and reassurance, wrapping around Prachi, Ishaan, Aarohi, and Rehaan like a protective embrace.

"Maa, papa, all these couldn't have been possible without your cons-tant support." Prachi spoke, her heart thankful. "Upon your guidance, we were able to walk on the path of enlight-enment tonight."