Chapter 144 : Don't be like Her

Draupadi couldn't go so it was decided that Kunti and Suthanu will do the rituals there. Kunti will arrive in a few days there. For now Draupadi is dragging Suthanu to the Treasury everyday to select the jeweleries and clothes.

A marriage in such a short time! They should have given at least a month or two to prepare.

"Isn't it done already?" Yudhisthira asks looking at the mountain of clothes.

Draupadi, Suthanu, Priyamvada, Malini, Padma are frowning to choose the last but most important clothe.

"Yudhisthira, we can't pick the wedding attire. None of they are suiting each other," Draupadi says.

Yudhisthira looks at her the maids holding at least 40 attires but they like none of it?

Bheema, Arjuna and Karna are sitting with a fed up look on their face. From the last 2 days, they are selecting the wedding attire for Satanika. They are here for opinion but they weren't asked once. And if they get up to leave, Draupadi throws them a glare. The situation is really unfair for them. They went through this three times already during Prativindhya, Sutasoma and Suthanu's marriage.

"Panchali, all are red. There's no difference between them," Bheema says.

"Pitashree don't say that. Look this has emerald embroidered, this has ruby, this has citrine. They are all different," Suthanu explains.

Four brothers look amused. The stones aren't the same? They thought same stones but different colors.

"Is Satanika's Angavastram ready?" Draupadi asks Padma.

Padma brings her a Angavastram. It was so soft made of pure silk and hand made gold embroidery on the entire body. The hem is knitted with gold thread only.

"I don't know much about these all...but it's beautiful!" Arjuna compliments.

Draupadi nods satisfied, "Satanika's attires will be unique but with suppressed richness. He likes this style. What about the dupatta for Devasena?"

Priyamvada comes up with even gorgeous long dupatta. It's embroidered with extremely rare blue silk and Sapphire. The dupatta itself will steal the entire attention it seems.

"Maa, why did you choose blue rather than red?" Suthanu asks.

"Well, something both can match. This will match Satanika's eyes. The attire will be red anyway," Draupadi focuses on the attires for now.

"What are these? Show something more lavish. This won't do at all," Draupadi groans in frustration.

"Can't we leave?" Karna mutters.

"What did you say? You men are not even working. I just asked you to give an opinion on the garments. Is this even too much for you?" Draupadi says angrily.

Four then them zips there mouths and sits there without complaining anymore.

"Panchali, Satanika's garments are chosen. Shouldn't we go look over the other arrangements?" Arjuna says weakly after another four hours.

Draupadi realizes, "You are right. Then why are you sitting her idly? Go now."

Four warriors run with their lives.

"Satanika will prefer his bride to have something flashy. Putri, go bring your Bhabishrees over," Draupadi orders.

A few moments later, Siyaanshi and Maya comes down with Suthanu. Siyaanshi and Maya are in charge of gifts and ornaments which is the most important part of the wedding.

"Are they asleep?" Draupadi asks Siyaanshi.

"Yes, Mata," Siyaanshi answers.

Maya carefully sits on the bed looking over the Angavastram and Dupatta. Indeed such difficult task in a very short time but well made.