Chapter 179 : Confession of Past (04)

Shrutasena gulps looking at his father in law. After the marriage they took blessings of the elders of both family. How beautifully and more strongly Pandavas are related to Krishna now.

Nandini has been taken to her chamber. Where Shrutasena was supposed to go at night. But seems like that won't happen.

"Where are you going?" Krishna frowns.

"Mamas..."

"This isn't your Mamashree's house. Who are you calling that?" Krishna glares.

"I mean... Pitashree...in the chamber..."

"That isn't your chamber. Your chamber is that way," Krishna points at the chamber Shrutasena used to stay.

Shrutasena looks back and at front. Sighing secretly, he begins to move to his chamber when Krishna again stops him.

"Come along, Putra," Krishna's voice is soft.

Shrutasena follows his father in law to his Maa's chamber. He wasn't too surprised seeing his mother, fathers and brothers to be there.

"What have you done, sakha! Why did you bring him?" Draupadi exclaims surprised.

Shrutasena already realized what is going to happen. His expression and demeanor changes to serious one.

"Maa, my reason to live to this day is only to avenge your insult. Nothing is more important to me than that!" Shrutasena replies.

Draupadi doesn't pay him any head and turns to Krishna, "Your daughter is waiting in her chamber. Leave Shrutasena. You didn't think of your own daughter?"

"Krishnaa, you, your husbands and your children aren't born to only live a luxurious life. You are born to change the fate of world. Have you forgotten the goal of your life?"

Draupadi nods her head as no and argues her voice soft, "We could have waited for a few more days, Sakha."

"Few more days? I see you have gotten comfortable around Duryodhana and his brothers!" Krishna raises his brows.

Draupadi doesn't look at him in the eyes. He knows her heart. Despite her want of justice, she was indeed getting comfortable at the life she is having now. Her husbands are with her. Her children are happy and content enjoying their life. What more can a woman ask for? She also never brought up the talk of war and kept delaying it. First with grand  celebration of Lava and Kusha. Then Maya's pregnancy. Then Satanika and Shrutakarma's marriage. Now Shrutasena has gotten married. How 3 years have passed she has completely forgotten.

Everyone sits around. Krishna gives Draupadi the time to adjust and then points at her.

"Me?" Draupadi asks confused.

"Yes, sakhi. Today this will start from you," Krishna grins.

"I have nothing to confess, sakha. I have always been upfront about my emotions," Draupadi says confused.

Krishna grins not saying anything. Draupadi looks at her husbands for support who are also waiting for her to confess.

Draupadi lowers her head with sudden shyness. She couldn't lift her head and say those words.

"We have all night, Panchali," Bheema leans on the bed winking at her.

"Maa will you finally declare that I am the most handsome?" Satanika asks excitedly.

That earsn him two slaps from his elder brothers.

"I..." Draupadi gulps taking a deep breath, "I am attracted to all the sons of Rajmata Kunti equally. I wasn't aware That is evern possible. When a man can't be equal to all his wives, how can I love all my husbands equally? But I swear! I don't have an ounce of exclusive preference when it comes to you five."