Chapter 176 : The Uncertain Future

"WHAT!"

Draupadi screams in panic reading the letter. Yudhisthira and Arjuna shares a worried look.

"That cunning woman!" Draupadi scolds her.

"What happened, Panchali?" Arjuna asks.

"Satya has changed the theme again!" Draupadi groans in frustration.

"This is the 5 th time. She has gone crazy," Arjuna sighs.

"She wants lighter theme. Nandini will wear off white attire," Draupadi spits fire.

"Panchali, I have an idea," Bheema proposes, "This time send the attire with your daughter in laws. This way Satya won't be able to change again."

Draupadi's eyes sparkle at Bheema's idea, "Excellent. That will do."

Draupadi sprints out. If it's light themed, gold will go well with her attire.

A few days went by blink of eye. Draupadi this time has 4 daughter in laws in her assistance. Her work load isn't that brutal anymore.

The attire for Nandini are made again. Draupadi approves and this time she will  send it with the first batch.

Prativindhya, Siyaanshi, their sons. Satanika, Devasena, Shrutakarma and Abhimanyu. Karna, Yudhisthira, Bheema, Nakula are going as the first part.

"Putri, have you taken care of the jeweleries?" Draupadi asks Devasena.

"Jii, Mata. All are in gold and not too heavy designs," Devasena answers.

"The attire and dupatta?"

"I have taken them, Mata," Siyaanshi says.

Draupadi checks all the lists of things to be send and sighs satisfied.

"It's so beautiful, Mata," Devasena puts her chin on Draupadi's shoulder looking at the off white attire with red Dupatta.

Draupadi caresses her cheek, "Your attire wasn't beautiful?"

"It was, Maa. I still take it out sometimes and stare at it," Devasena confesses.

"Here comes my Chanda," Draupadi takes Chandrakantha from Maya.

Chandrakantha has her arms forwarded to be near her grandmother.

"Mata, shouldn't you sleep now?" Maya says noticing the time worried about her mother in law.

"I should. Maya, Putri go through the gifts for guests again before you retire for the night. And leave Chandrakantha here. You rest in your chamber," Draupadi says.

After marriage or after giving birth to a child, mother's become extremely busy. They get torn between their responsibility as a daughter in law and a mother. Both cannot be neglected. For doing all that, they forget they are a wife as well. They have duties towards their husband as well.

So, this creates a huge difference between husband and wife. They lost their connection and love.

Draupadi didn't let that happen. She takes her grandchildren under her wings almost all the time. Her sons and daughter in laws spend a lot of alone time together. They sometimes even go for outings for 2/3 days.

Maya blushes nodding, "I will Mata. But what if Chandrakantha bother your sleep?"

Draupadi bumps her nose with her granddaughter, "Will you bother my sleep? Tell your mother."

Chandrakantha only giggles and tries to grab her grandmother's gorgeous hair.

"See? She told you she won't. Now go," Draupadi says to Maya.