Chapter 172 : Her Medical Condition

Shivaya is mesmorized at her surrounding. Specially at this particular corridor. Why wasn't she here for the last 3 months? This is beautiful!

 Why wasn't she here for the last 3 months? This is beautiful!

Shivaya giggles like a kid at her surroundings. This feels so magical.

"Shivaya,"

The familiar voice makes her heart thump immediately. She turns around immediately.

Shrutakarma becomes speechless as Shivaya greets him with such innocent smile. Her eyes are sparking like stars. Unknowingly it brings a smile on his own face as well.

"Pranipath Arya, I always saw Pitashree Arjuna coming here. I was curious. Is this place really special?" Shivaya smiles as the clouds surround them.

"My palace is here," Shrutakarma answers.

Shivaya's face heats up. All these months she never stepped where her husband stays. Well, she doesn't even know where his palace is.

"Ji..wo.." Shivaya stutters.

"Will you like to have a tour?" Shrutakarma proposes.

Shivaya's face sparkles with excitement, "I can? You will?"

Shrutakarma nods grinning as they both take off.

They pass by a gorgeous fountain

They pass by a gorgeous fountain. It's water is so clean that you can see your reflection clearly and every plants and fishes under.

"Shivaya, it's actually deep. The clean water gives the illusion that that it's near," Shrutakarma stops as she tries to touch the bottom.

"What are these, Arya!"

The oysters in the bottom of water are opened up and pearls inside them are sparking in sunlight. Shivaya couldn't remover her gaze from them.

Whereas Shrutakarma's gaze follows her only. He might be mistaken. But this is the first time she is this excited after coming in Devapath.

Shivaya looks around. It's so green and natural. He isn't very fond of gold decorations it seems.