Chapter 1: A New Beginning and an Unexpected Encounter

2015: The Summer of New Beginnings

The summer of 2015 was a time of liberation and excitement for Aari. Having just finished high school, she was ready to embrace the world and the freedom that came with it. Her days were filled with endless possibilities, from hanging out with friends at local cafes to exploring new hobbies and planning for college. The smell of vanilla, her signature scent, filled the air as she enjoyed her break, her long hair cascading down her back in the warm sun.One evening, as she scrolled through her Facebook feed, a notification popped up – a friend request from someone named Vlad Thompson. His profile picture showcased a strikingly handsome young man with a sculpted jawline, dark eyes, and a confident demeanor. Curious, Aari accepted the request, and soon after, Vlad sent her a message."Hey Aari, I stumbled upon your profile and couldn't resist saying hello. You have a beautiful smile."Flattered and intrigued, Aari replied. What began as casual small talk soon evolved into deeper conversations. Vlad seemed perfect – charming, attentive, and always knew the right things to say. Over the next two years, they developed a close bond. Despite never meeting in person, Aari felt a strong connection to him, trusting him with her secrets and dreams.

The College Experience and Cabin Crew Dreams

In the fall of 2015, Aari enrolled in college, excited to start a new chapter of her life. She chose a major in History, hoping to nurture her love for monuments and ancient writing. However, her true passion lay elsewhere. Since childhood, she had dreamed of becoming a flight attendant, traveling the world and experiencing different cultures. One month into college, she applied for a cabin crew position with a prominent airline. Her heart raced with excitement when she received the acceptance letter – she had gotten her dream job.Balancing college and her new job was challenging, but Aari was determined. She excelled in her training, her dedication and hard work paying off. Her life seemed to be falling into place perfectly. However, beneath the surface, her online relationship with Vlad began to show cracks. He became increasingly controlling, asking her to avoid wearing tank tops and insisting on full sleeves whenever she went out. His demands for explicit photos, coupled with his refusal to video call, raised red flags, but Aari, blinded by her affection, brushed off her doubts.