Chapter 42

After returning Zack to Lucan, Aleks and Belial fell into bed and immediately fell asleep. Astaroth had gone to the guest room with Sai and slept there. Everyone else did the same. None of them had ever slept so peacefully.

When the birds woke Aleks, he kept his eyes closed for a moment. Yesterday's scenes played out in his head and the fear that it had only been a dream was deep in his bones. Slowly he opened his eyes and saw his demon, who was still sleeping peacefully. He smelled his deep scent, heard his heartbeat and felt his warmth. He's here. When he looked at his hand, he saw the black full moon. It wasn't a dream. It's really over. Aleks clenched his fist for a moment and closed his eyes again. He knew it would take him a long time to process what had happened.

"Are you awake, Tsuka?" Belial murmured from above.

Aleks circled Belial's bare chest and whispered, "Maybe."

When Belial opened his eyes, he saw his angel, no. That was no longer true, at least only partially. "I greet you, God of time," he murmured, marveling at his mate's mercurial eyes, which had now received a light blue ring—a remnant of his previous eye color.

A blush crossed Aleks' cheeks. "Please don't. I don't even know how to deal with it," he mumbled against Belial's chest, where he had buried his face in shame.

"I don't know anyone who has climbed the ladder as fast as you," Belial teased him. "Archangel was probably not enough. Maybe I should think about the position of a prince of Hell so that I can be at least an ounce equal to you, Tsuka," he joked.

"Please don't. I just want my peace. I'm serious. You can have this God thing, I don't want it," Aleks replied.

"Are you sure? I have a hunch about your fangs that I want to check first," his demon purred.

Aleks' eyes glowed. "Only you, demon," he growled.

Belial laughed and pulled his mate to him to conquer his lips. He gently stroked his tongue over his lover's lips and gently penetrated between them. He stroked Aleks' tongue, played with it.

Aleks loved it when his demon kissed him. He enjoyed his touch and taste.

Belial put a hand to Aleks' cheek and intensified the kiss, then moved his lips down his neck to his collarbone. Meanwhile, he turned Aleks on his back and placed himself over him. On his chest he saw the markings, the three crescent moons arranged in a triangle. Lovingly, he traced each one with his tongue.

**********SMUT SCENE*************

Aleks sighed. Enjoyed the caresses and relaxed. His demon's lips moved to the left and encircled the sensitive nipples, eliciting a groan. Belial played with them, sucked and licked them. Aleks ran his hands through Belial's hair.

He was aroused and his hardness rubbed down Belial's belly. Aleks began to move his hips and rub against his demon, which he replied with a gentle bite of the right nipple. "I don't think you can wait."

Aleks made an approving sound and Belial moved his lips to his belly button to his hips and back. The trail of kisses gave him goosebumps. Bel, I need more.

The demon smiled. They were still both wearing pants that prevented direct contact. Slowly, he licked the stretched fabric over Aleks' penis and nibbled on it. Hell, this demon is driving me crazy. His breathing became irregular and soon Belial's teasing pushed him to the limit. The God growled, "If you don't touch me soon, I'll take you."

A soft laugh sounded and without warning, his pants were pushed down and his penis was sucked into a warm mouth. Aleks reared up. "Oh God," he gasped, moaning. He clawed his hands tighter into Belial's hair, which drove him towards the abyss with his tongue. The angel twitched and gasped, but Belial licked him mercilessly. He sucked on the tip and circled his tongue around it, only to put it lengthwise in his mouth again.