55. Superman

Aurora's P.O.V.

A large sweaty hand covers my mouth, and I then hear the sound of this disgusting man's heavy breathing in my ear as Suge Knight speaks lowly in my ear

"Stay still, beautiful. Cause your cracker boyfriend has just bursted into my crib like he's the Five-o or some shit, thinking he's about to play Superman and save the day. But he don't realize that both of your niggas is about to die," the large man continuing to speak to me in a harsh whisper, I suddenly Bute his hand, and he growls, then pulls on my hair harshly, placing the barrel of a gun to my temple. "I'm fuckikg warning you, pretty girl. Stay fucking quiet!" He threatens me, snatching my purse from me and pulling out the video tape I've just stolen from his archives from it.

"Wh... Why do you have these?" I manage to let out in a soft whimper, referring to the various tapes I've found in his basement. "I mean like... that's evidence, Suge. Evidence to your own crimes you've committed, so why would you keep it?"

He brings his mouth back to my ear once again, causing me to internally gag.

"Cause I get off watching this shit over and over again, that's why," Suge Knight explains sadistically to me, causing my whole body to shiver with disgust. "And after I have both you and Em on them tapes, I'm gonna get off to that shit too. Now stay still, like I said."

Continuing to press the gun against my temple, he turns me around.

"MARSHALL!!" I scream at the top of my lungs then, taking heed to what the large man has just told me, telling me how my boyfriend was already here, and Suge quickly slaps his palm over my lips again to silence me, but it's already too late.

"Let her fucking go, Suge," Em states coldly from the top of the basement stair.

He then makes his way all the way down, aiming his own Glock at the larger man.

"And what if I don't, cracker?" Suge Knight then drawls out, pressing the gun harder against my temple.

"Em, please," I say softly, and Suge smirks as Marshall clenches his jaw.

"Listen to your bitch, Shady. Put down the gun, son you lose, my nigga," laughing smugly, the huge man runs his disgusting fingers through my hair. "Isn't that the truth, beautiful?" He then asks me mockingly.

And I shut my eyes tight, then open them as my whole body trembles like a leaf at this point.

"Em, please," I start speaking again, my eyes downcast and averted from my boyfriend's intense blue gaze that's so intense upon my face right now, I can feel it, taste it even.

Then, I finally look at and my eyes meet Marshall's eyes, and I take a deep breath.

"Please just murder this nigga already," I whisper to him, my voice coming out quiet and still as soft spoken as ever.