32. Don't Play Me

Aurora's P.O.V.

I wake up early the next morning, with Em's arm still wrapped around my body as he lightly snores while the sunlight is leaking through the blinds in the room

I turn my head just slightly and stare sort of smugly at my man, studying his peaceful features and freckled face. I know that he's been having trouble sleeping lately, he's told me so before that something about filming that 8 Mile movie has totally messed with his sleep patters, but look at him now, completely passed out. I guess finally letting his ass out of the dog house has done the boy good, and I take pride in the fact that I might've put his ass in a lil coma last night. And here he thought he was gonna show ME. Guess I blindsided his ass, huh...

Way to go, Aurora, I think a bit conceited to myself, reminiscing on the events of last night. Then I slowly bring my fingers to my eyelids, rubbing the rest of my own sleep out of my eyes, and it occurs to me that Marshall and I are actually flying back to LA today, our weekend in Detroit is done, and I honestly feel bittersweet about that, because on one hand, I'm excited to get back into the studio and get back to working on my album, now completely independent from Murder Inc., and I'm super proud of myself for it. But I also like really enjoyed spending time with my boyfriend in his hometown and with his little girls, who are honestly the sweetest, and I know Em doesn't want to leave them neither, so it's sort of sad, because I know just now much his daughter and niece mean to him, and watching how he's interacted with them over the weekend definitely showed me this totally different side to him. Eminem isn't always an asshole, although, there's honestly a certain charm to that as well, God knows, he managed to get me with that, as much as his ways sometimes infuriated me. But Marshall also has a much gentler side to him, and I honestly adore that.

Well great, Aurora. You really did manage to fall hard for this guy, I internally scold myself as a small smile creeps onto my lips. I then run my hands through my hair and attempt to get up from Em's tight grip on me and get out of bed, but the second I move, his arm flexes and he brings me back closer to his body.

"Yo, where you going?" He asks me in this raspy and sleepy as hell morning voice.

"Nigga, to the bathroom. Am I allowed?" I ask him back with a slight attitude, but a giggle that erupts from my lips totally betrays my affection to him.

"Nah, stay right here," he mumbles and I feel him move my long hair to the side and bury his face in the side of my neck, nuzzling his face in, the light stuble that's formed over his cheek overnight scratches at my soft skin.

"Marshallllll," I playfully groan. "You really need to shave," I back my butt up against his crotch though and allow my body to settle more against his.

"Oh yeah?" He asks me and slips his hand inside my panties. I swear the white boy is relentless, I should've never let his horny ass out of the dog house.

Then again, am I really sorry?

Nope!!

"Yes," I teasingly reply back as he starts playing in my pussy, but my words soon get cut off by me moaning.