44. True Crime Part 2

Marshall's P.O.V.

"Jeffrey is still alive though, Marshall

"Jeffrey is still alive though, Marshall. Like... you keep telling me you would kill him, but he's still alive."

The words my girl had spat out in complete anger and hopelessness the other day, it was the reason, more than enough reason as a matter of fact, for me to squeeze the trigger..

Aurora's P.O.V.

It's been days now

It's been days now.

Days since little Whitney's birthday party.

Days since Marshall and I have spoken about that whole killing Jeffrey thing.

And I have calmed down since then, I guess.

Ja threatening me like this, using Alex to do it, I feel like it's done something to me, made me become a very irrational girl, but at the end of the day, of course I don't want Marshall to actually kill anybody.

Simply because I would never want for my boyfriend to be harshly ripped away from neither me or his loved ones by the strict hand of the law, if he were in fact go through with this.

So, of course, I won't want for Em to actually kill Ja.

But I do want the nigga to die.

Jeffrey is like my best friend / big brother figure that's actually turned out to be a wolf in a sheep's clothing.

And he's taken so much from me.

"What do you think about this beat, Aurora? Some Texas producer sent it to the studio the other day?" The sound engineer interrupts my thoughts, bringing my attention to the music currently playing in my headphones, and I quickly nod my head in approval.

"It's great, Jimmy, I love it," I say back absent-mindedly.

I'm trying to like fully complete my album right now, so that, once I give birth in a couple of months, and I take a break from mg music career, my fans found still have new content from me. I don't want to let them down after all.