56. A Shady Records Girl (The Last Chapter)

A/N: so while this book is definitely concluded I have decided to write a lil bonus chapter for y'all, simply because I've just realized that the last smut I had added to this book was an awkward scene of Aurora attempting to seduce Suge Knight in order to save both Marshall & herself, and I was intentionally trying to gross y'all out as much as humanly possible during that scene, and I'm pretty sure I've succeeded in that, but like...

This definitely needed to have a last Marshall × Aurora scene, no matter how short lol. So I'm adding this to get some of the bad taste out of y'all mouths 😅

Oh, and I had also wanted to give a bit more closure on the whole Who Shut Ja Rule thingy...

---

Aurora's P.O.V.

Finishing my business at the private jet's bathroom, I'm unlocking the door, getting ready to step out.

Only to see my husband's baby blue eyes staring at me from the other side of the door, just as Marshall pushes me back inside.

"Ugh, what the hell, Em!!" I'm complaining loudly, just as he backs me up against the counter, shutting and locking the door behind him with a smirk on his face.

And the look in his eyes, I know that he only wants one thing right now, but like...

"Oh hell no!! Nigga, like you seriously need to chill! I mean, when are you NOT horny, Em?" I whisper yell at him, rolling my eyes, then point my finger in his freckled face while he pulls his durag off from his blonde head and tosses it on the sink.

"See, this is why your friends refuse to share a flight with us now," I remind him.

A few hours earlier...

"Naw, we ain't getting on the same plane with you two," Marshall's friend, Proof smirks, as the rest of his boys from D12 all stand facing against us at the airport.

"Why the fuck not, yo?" Em who is now my husband asks them.

Having just finished our honeymoon in The Dominican Republic, my man and I have both returned to the states, and both of our managers have decided that we had to give an interview on MTV TRL about our marriage and future music endeavors, considering how Marshall has an album he is currently working on that's scheduled to drop sometime in the next 6 months or so, and I've also got a new single dropping soon and a new album in the future, and we've also both collaborated on another song.

So, we are all about to fly out from Detroit to New York, but Marshall's friends absolutely refuse to get on the private plane with us, opting to fly economy instead.

"Cause doody," Proof smirks. "We all know that every time you two horny motherfuckers fly somewhere, at some point y'all gonna go into the bathroom and become members of the mile high club, and ain't nobody is tryna hear all that to be honest."

My face immediately turns red, and I cut my eyes on my husband who apparently has no shames.

"Oh, so y'all a bunch of hating ass motherfuckers then," Marshall states while I roll my eyes at him and do my best to elbow him in his ribs, but he intercepts my arm.

"Oh, ain't no hate, dawg, just ain't nobody tryna hear no, 'Oh shit, Em, right there!!'" Denaun then blurts out and then, next thing anybody knows, all of these clowns begin to imitate what they apparently assume is what me and my husband sound like.

"Yeah, you best take this dick, you fucking bitch!!" That's Em's other friend, Bizarre. "Bet you won't talk no more shit to me, huh!!"