Growing for your Dom feeder

Content Warnings: Feederism, Weight Gain, Dominance/Submission, Degradation/Encouragement, Mobility Issues, and Implied Immobility.

Dating someone new is always a gamble for someone with my preferences. When you enjoy watching someone grow fatter and fatter with no limit, you tend to scare away more casual dates. Finding a submissive feedee with a high sex drive locally is a difficult task. Finding a feedee that you are also attracted to on an emotional and romantic level is nearly impossible. A feeder that believes in true love is damned to get their heart broken more than once.

After a few relationships with feedees that ended with mild heartache, I attempted to open my dating pool to slender and muscular people as well. I wasn't repulsed by thinness, and romantic attraction was an important factor to me. I knew that feederism was a part of me that I'd prefer to share with my partner in the long run. However, plenty of people dated without their fetish at the forefront. It was worth a shot to find someone I was genuinely compatible with. I could always share my preference later, letting them know that I liked their body regardless of weight.

It was after a few more failed dates that I had the luck of finding you. You were slim, lightly muscled, but with eyes that were warm and sultry. Your smile was charming and slightly devious, like we were sharing an inside joke, before we even spoke. Your lips were plump and inviting, your skin soft with a clean perfume that always lingers in the air. You grinned at me, hand sliding up my thigh, and whispered in my ear, "Willing to share your number, love?" Your voice had the sexy huskiness of someone who had no problem seducing anyone they pleased. But I was far past seduction, I was already completely fascinated by you. By the time we set up a date for later in the week, I already knew you were the one.

You were won over quickly by my complete devotion. Although I didn't bring up feederism immediately, I was open about my interest in BDSM to ease you into my kinks. While you were surprised by my high sex drive and dominance in the bedroom, you were satisfied to be a spoiled submissive more times than not. You were a shameless flirt and very forward, as a switch, being able to turn off your brain and let me take the lead was very relaxing for you. I was more than happy to indulge you with affection and sex.

It was surprisingly easy to forget how thin you were compared to my preference. Before dating me, you worked out religiously and ate a strict healthy diet that rarely allowed you to enjoy your food. As a feeder that found gluttony and hedonism ridiculously arousing, it was upsetting to see you worried about keeping your figure. You worked out five days a week with emphasis on keeping your abs lean. You'd happily show off your thin build, excited to have me worship your muscular core. Of course, you were gorgeous regardless of your body fat percentage. I was proud of your progress as long as it made you happy. As my partner, your happiness was paramount to me. However, I felt the pressure of my lust for fat guts and overspilling love handles building on my conscience. My resolve finally broke one night during dinner.

After a meal consisting merely of a salad topped with grilled chicken and no dressing, you had the audacity to prod the mild bloat of your stomach. You sighed mournfully, "I'm so bloated, it's too bad though. I'm craving sugar and carbs but I don't think my waistline could handle it. I guess that's the cost of keeping in shape for you, but it's worth it." You gave me a little peck on the cheek as you stood up to wash the dishes.

I was utterly shocked by that turn of phrase. I stuttered out a shocked, "Staying fit for me?" Not only did you think the non-existent fat on your tummy was "bloated," but you thought that you had to keep thin at risk of me losing attraction to your body. I blushed, embarrassed at how little I had expressed my preferences before this. I thought I was letting you take pride in your accomplishments, without me imposing my feedist urges upon your BMI. However, you were still insecure in your body.