Chapter 35 - The art of spoiling

[2/3]

"Luca," I say, my voice tinged with uncertainty as he ushers me into an upscale boutique. I don't know how I ended up in this situation, but here I am. When Luca said he would take care of me having the appropriate clothes for tonight, I hadn't expected this.

After breakfast, Luca had asked me to change into a beautiful white floral bustier midriff waist-shaping dress that he had arranged. It's incredibly feminine and fits me perfectly, accentuating my curves and making me feel more elegant than ever. To show my appreciation for the diamond necklace he gifted me earlier, I put that on as well. The delicate chain and sparkling pendant rest just above the neckline of my dress, adding a touch of sophistication to my look.

We went down with the elevator, where Luca was constantly finding reasons to touch me, and met up with Luca's usual entourage. We got into the back of Luca's signature expensive cars and drove off.

After a short drive, we arrive at this beautiful shopping street. The street sign says 'Via dei Condotti'. We drive past stores as Dior, Yves Saint Laurent and Gucci. At a marked parking spot, the car parks, and like before Federico opens my door professionally.

The boutique is luxurious, with racks of designer clothes and displays of exquisite accessories. The soft lighting and elegant decor create an atmosphere of exclusivity and refinement. As we step inside, a chic saleswoman approaches us with a warm smile.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Castellano," she says, her eyes flicking to me with a hint of curiosity. "How can we assist you today?"

Luca's hand remains on the small of my back, grounding me as he addresses the saleswoman. "We need an evening gown for tonight," he says smoothly. "Something that will complement her beauty."

I feel my cheeks flush at his words, and the saleswoman's smile widens. "Of course. Right this way."

She leads us to a section of the boutique filled with stunning evening gowns in various styles and colors. As she begins to pull a selection of dresses, I look over to Luca, "What is all this?." I whisper to him, making him look down at me. Luca's fingers lightly caress my back, sending shivers down my spine.

"Just go with it," he murmurs in my ear, his breath warm against my skin. "

I nod, still feeling a bit overwhelmed but also excited. The saleswoman returns with an array of gowns draped over her arm. "Why don't we start with these?" she suggests, motioning toward a plush fitting room.

I step inside, and Luca follows, taking a seat in a nearby armchair. As I try on the first dress—a deep emerald green silk that clings to my body in all the right places—I can't help but feel a thrill of anticipation. When I step out to show Luca, he is on his phone but his eyes darken with appreciation.

"Bellissima" he says, his voice low and husky.

We go through several more dresses, each one more stunning than the last. Finally, I try on a teal green A-line beaded satin dress with a high split up my leg. The moment I step out, Luca's pupil dialed.

"Turn around," he commands softly. I do, feeling the fabric swirl around my legs.

He stands, closing the distance between us, and runs a hand down the small of my back. "This is the one," he says, his eyes locked onto mine.

The saleswoman claps her hands together, delighted. "Excellent choice. Shall I have it wrapped up?"

Luca nods. "Yes, and I would like for her to try on a few more other items as well, for everyday wear." he adds and raise his eyebrow up at me, challenging to object.