Chapter 51 - Homecoming

May 23, 2024

Thursday

Dear diary,

Let me tell you about my day.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1/2]

"Why don't you let your friends know you're in the city?" Luca suggests as he moves through the bedroom, gathering his clothes that I had ripped off his body earlier.

I push myself up against the headboard, my breathing still uneven from our recent activities. Luca's idea of enjoying the moment had ended up with him between my legs, of course. I came to the realization that his sexual drive is relentless; he can go on and on, preferably multiple times a day if he had the time.

I watch as Luca pulls on his clothes, his eyes quickly landing on me, particularly my exposed breasts since the covers only conceal the lower part of my body. He stands up, his eyes hardening. "You look like you've been attacked by a wild animal," he says, making me glance down at my naked breasts, noting the blue and purple love bites starting to show.

"I can always say those bruises are still from the attack," I joke. Humor has always been my coping mechanism.

His hands stop buttoning his shirt, and his eyes flicker to mine, a hard look in them. "That shouldn't have happened in the first place, Maddie. What kind of man would I be if I used my shortcomings as an excuse to justify my failures?"

"It was just an accident," I reassure him, stepping out of bed and walking across the room, completely naked, toward where Luca stands. His eyes roam over my body every step of the way.

When I'm close enough, he wraps his arms around me and pulls me flush against him. "It is my responsibility to protect and provide for you," he says, kissing the top of my head before stepping away. "That reminds me," he adds, walking over to the dresser and grabbing his wallet. He takes out a black card and hands it to me. "For you."

I take the card, surprised. "Luca, what is this?"

"I added you to my main account as an authorized user," he explains, his voice firm. "It will cover any expenses you have while you're here."

I look down at the little plastic card that he just casually pushed into my hands. It's an Amex Black Card with my own name on it. "You added me to your black card account?" I ask, shocked, not really knowing how to respond to this.

His eyes still roam over my face, carrying an unreadable look in them, but then he steps away from me and continues putting his clothes back on. "It's the only account I have, Maddie," he waves it off like it's nothing.

"Luca," I say, still standing in the middle of the room, completely naked, looking down at my own black card, while Luca is running around the room like he needs to hurry to catch the next train, "I can't accept this." I look up at him. I do not know how, but he is completely dressed again in one of his signature tailored suits.

He looks up at me as he finishes up his tie, sighs softly, and walks over to where I am standing. "You listen to me," he says, grabbing both of my cheeks with his hand, making me look solidly at him. "I am going to explain this one more time to you, and if you whine about it again, I will throw you over my knee and spank it out of your perfect, round, juicy ass." I gulp at the thought of him throwing me over his knee and spanking me. "I will do it, Maddie. I don't care if we're in church or with my parents. Did I make myself clear?"