Confession to A Lost Love

I woke up the next morning to see a note at my bedside. It was from Killtime.

"Dear Mom,
     I took everyone to Capsule Corp and don't worry, I'm there too. I know what's been going on and it's rough times for you. I'll help you whenever you need it. I love you Mom. ~Killtime"

I sighed and got dressed into my usual saiyan armor. Then I headed outside to the city. Once I got there, surprise surprise... Shenron was there. I tried to avoid him but miserably failed when he grabbed my wrist.

"Hello Kohlra..."

"Shenron..."

We stood there in awkward silence until he leaned closer. I felt my face warm up. Oh no, not again. I easily broke out of his grip and took a few steps back.

"Let's talk somewhere more private." he suggested.

I nodded. If he tries anything, I'll rip his head off. He held my arm and teleported us to his home. It seemed nice but I wasn't that impressed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I just wanna talk."

"About what?"

He was silent for a moment and sighed.

"Never mind. I don't matter anyway..."

I looked at him. Even if he broke my heart, I still had pity for him. Should I tell him how I felt the other day? I sighed and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"I miss you baka."

"Wait...what?"

"You heard me."

"But why?"

"I don't know why I feel like this, but I know I do."

"So does this mean you want me back?"

I couldn't answer that. I did want him but not at the same time.

"I don't know for sure."

He pulled me into a sweet hug. I miss thus feeling, being in his arms. Being the only girl he loved.

"What about Guillermo?"

"He... He hasn't been around in days..."

He held me tighter and I felt my face warm up. I nuzzled myself in his chest purring softly. Then he held my chin and lifted my face so I could look at him.

"I'll always be here for you."

He leaned closer, but I didn't object. I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted the sweet taste of him again. I dazed out for so long I didn't notice he already had me in a deep and very passionate kiss. I moaned, feeling his sweet taste on my lips like I use to, allowing him entry.

He licked my tongue with his own causing me to shiver. I was losing breath quickly. I pulled away and gasped for air. A string of saliva connected us.

I wiped my mouth with my elbow and look into his eyes blushing madly. He hugged me tightly, like he never wanted to let go. Like he wanted me to stay forever. Like...he wanted me to be his again...

"I love you Kohlra."

"I love you too..."

"Please... Just leave him. You don't look happy anymore. Be with me again." he begged.

"What about Dashie?" I asked of his new wife.

"I don't really love her... I just... I used her to try and make you jealous..."

I smiled at him and kissed him lightly but lovingly.

"It worked... I'll break the news to him some how."

"Alright."

I looked at the time. Crap! It's already 1! I have to go pick up the kids!

"I gotta go. See ya later Shenron."

With that, I left his house and flew straight to Capsule Corp. After we got home, ate dinner and went to our rooms I laid tiredly on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Goodnight... Omega Shenron..." I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.