New Looks and More Folks!?

A month passed and I've felt really sick. I was walking in the city when I bumped into a strange man.

"Oh hey Kohlra."

"How do you know my name?"

"It's me, Shenron."

"W-What!?"

"Yeah. Heh, I kinda absorbed a saiyan." he said nervously scratching the back of his head.

I sighed and smiled gently at him. Then it happened, that pain in my stomach came. I bent over as Shenron held me up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just a little sick that's all."

"Alright, if you say so."

I smiled and got back to my feet.

"Well I gotta get back to Capsule Corp. Bulma might need some help with an experiment."

"Alright."

We gave each other a kiss goodbye and I flew to Capsule Corp.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the door leaning against the wall in pain. Bulma ran up to me and helped me stand.

"Kohlra, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I'm f-fine." I groaned.

"Vegeta, help her get to sofa. I'll be right back."

Vegeta held me up as Bulma ran to her lab. He set me down on the couch and I smiled.

"Thanks Veggie."

"Is everything alright? You look pale."

"Yeah I'm fine."

I held my stomach in pain when Bulma came with a small box.

"Ok Kohlra. You've been puking a lot, you've been having stomach pains and a lot of migraines. You might be pregnant but I want you to take a test just to be sure."

Pregnant!? Wait a minute... The night I had sex with Shenron! Of course!

"Ok." I said.

I took the box she held and went to the bathroom. I opened it and sat on the toilet. After doing the process I waited for a minute.

Then I looked at the stick nervously, waiting for the result. It was a negative. I let put a sigh of relief when Bulma walked in.

"So...?"

"I'm not pregnant."

"Oh Kohlra..."

"No it's ok. I'm fine." I smiled.

She weakly smiled back and hugged me. I returned the favor and we headed downstairs only to have Vegeta kinda freaking out.

"What happened? What's the results?" he asked a little too quickly.

"Calm down, I'm not having a baby."

He sighed and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I apologize but I don't trust that shadow dragon. He's evil and face it, he'll just turn away again."

"You were evil too Vegeta. People change."

He just rolled his eyes and walked upstairs. I was a little disappointed to be honest. I really wanted a kid with Shenron. Oh well...