Little Draco

I've been able to avoid Bardock for months. I saw him with a few girls which kinda made me jealous. Shit I really am crushing on him... I tried not to act or sound too serious or mad when that happened. I'm a bit of a yandere and a tsudere. Mess with my Senpai and I'll both kick your ass and murder you. The person who pussed me off most was this girl named Chima.

Wait, where was I? Oh yeah! I was able to avoid Bardock trying to fuck me for months and finally it was the week. The baby was due any day now, I couldn't wait. I was talking to my sisters Sakura and Silvianna, we made up, when I felt a pain in my stomach and water running down my legs.

The same old process again. Towels, water, pushing, screaming, the whole thing. It surely was a boy.

"What are you gonna name him?" Sakura asked.

"Shenron and I already chose to name him Draco."

"Awww."

I smiled at my son. He had dark brown hair, onyx eyes and cute little nose. He looked a little like me but mostly like his father.

"My little Draco..." I whispered, "You're father is gonna be so happy."

And in a flash, Shenron flew through the door inside.

"Is everything alright?"

"Shenron, shh. He's sleeping..."

He sat next to me looking at Draco, a smile on his face. The baby opened his eyes looking back at his father giggling. Shenron smiled.

"Hey little guy, I'm your daddy. And this is your mommy." he pointed to me.

I smiled gently as our son laughed. So adorable.

"We'll leave you guys be. Come on sis." Sakura said leaving with Silvianna behind.

This day had been just perfect. No one bothered me the rest of the day, my son wad born and the night was peaceful. I love my family.