Kakarot X Kohlra

Ever since I found out I was Broly's sister, things were great. No girl flirted with Kakarot and since he was also a Super Saiyan God, no one flirted with me. Even if they did, I just kicked their ass.

It's still be awhile since I saw Ascar. That bastard better not show up anytime soon. Vegeta and Bulma's relationship is fine now. In fact, it's at least 99 percent perfect. Isn't that great!? Kakarot and I live fine now. His sons even got used to calling me 'Mom.' So everything is just dandy.

I have to say, I never thought that someone like Kakarot would be the one for me. Originally I was always alone and barely anyone liked me. My sister had all the attention. But then we met and became friends. That I have to admit was the greatest moment of my life. And I'll never regret it.

It's been at least eight months since the party. Kakarot and I were on the sofa with the children. My stomach was rather large since I was pregnant, again. Only this time we were having twin girls. Five months ago Bulma threw a party at Capsule Corp. Kakarot got drunk again, he convinced me to drink, I got drunk and everything was kinda hazzy after that. Bulma said we ended up having sex on the couch. At least everyone already either left or passed out by the time that happened.

He kissed my forehead gently and held me closer. I smiled in delight as he placed a hand on my belly. Prince held on tightly to his other arm, Escar snuggled closer to Prince, Junior laid tiredly next to me, Karat laid on my lap and Peppa laid on Kakarot's. We were one happy family, and I'm thankful for it.

"I love you Kohlra." he smiled.

"I love you too Kakarot."

____________________________________

Hey guys! How was book 2? I'm thinking about making a book 3 but I wanna know what you guys think. So please comment your thoughts! Thank you!