Creation

A week later, Goku and I were going on another date. I was so excited. I put on a blouse, shorts and sandals. I knew we'd have sex later after the date so I didn't want to get any of my formal clothes dirty. We went to the lake and sat there peacefully. My head rested against his arm, it was so comfortable. I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Kohlra..."

"Yeah Goku?"

He pulled me onto his lap and into a tight hug kissing me softly. He's so sweet and romantic.

"I love you Kohlra-chan."

"I love you too Goku-kun."

We hugged for a little while and kissed. I never want to let him go. He started kissing my neck making me purr in delight. He smiled as I blushed.

"Can we...?"

"Sure."

He smiled as he laid me down and removed our clothes. We were going to make a baby so he probably wasn't wearing protection. I buried my face in his neck and purred.

"Ready Kohlra-chan?"

"Yes Goku-kun."

He inserted himself into me and kissed my neck. I purred in delight as he thrusted in and out of me. He and I moaned at the sensation.

"Man, it feels way better without the condom." Goku moaned louder as he went faster and harder.

"G... Goku-kun~" I let out a sweet sigh of pleasure.

He lifted on one of my legs and hooked it over his shoulder as he thrusted deeper into me. I clenched my fist into the dirt screaming ever so slightly. This felt really good. I'm glad he's the one. We leaned forward and kissed as he fucked me. My face grew warmer and warmer. Finally he came and we both threw our heads back and screamed.

Goku's POV

I fell next to her after that intense release. Both of us panting for air and cuddling. She looks so cute, my little Kohlra-chan. I really love her. I kissed her forehead as we cuddled and she purred. It was adorable. I still can't believe she use to be evil before she joined the Z Fighters.

"I love you Goku-kun." she purred.

"I love you too Kohlra-chan." I smiled looking at her.

Those eyes, the hair, that sweet sweet smile. I'm actually glad Chichi left. Back then, I didn't know what marriage or love was. But now I do. And I can truly say that I've fallen love with Kohlra. She's the one. And I'm never gonna let her go.

Apparently I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even notice she fell asleep with her tail wrapped protectively around my arm. I blushed looking at her. She's even cuter when she sleeps! I stroked her hair and kissed her head secretly taking in her scent. She smells like candy. For a tough fighter she sure smells and looks like a big old softy.

"Goodnight Kohlra-chan. I love you."