True Identities; The Party (Part 3)

Hey guys. Just wanted to say that I won't update often next month either with all the school work and shit. Yeah I'm gonna graduate soon so I'll have to research a few schools. Anyway, enjoy the story!

____________________________________

Author's POV

They walked downstairs to where everyone was either drunk or passed out. Goku stared at them with a hand on his head.

"Guys, what the heck happened?"

"You got drunk." Vegeta replied.

Kohlra walked over to her husband and smiled gently at him. He smiled back at her when an unexpected guest had arrived.

"Hello Kakarot..."

The Saiyan looked over at the person and gasped. No, it can't be!

"B-Broly!?"

Kohlra and Vegeta stared at the Legendary Super Saiyan. What was he doing here!? Why was he here!?

"Broly...?"

"Hello Kohlra."

"What are you doing here?"

"What? I'm not allowed to come to my party, or did all of you forget?"

That's right, Broly was born the same day as her and Goku. So he did have the right to be there. But something didn't feel right. Something was off.

"And plus, I still need to be here for my twin sister."

"Twin sister!?" the three of them said in shock.

He nodded in response.

"That's right. Kohlra is my sister."

"What!?" she thought "I'm... I'm Broly's sister!? Well this is awkward considering I had a crush on him a long time ago... Oh boy..."

The three Saiyans stood in complete shock. Vegeta and Goku looked at Kohlra. How could she be Broly's sister? Well, it would make sense since her, Broly and Goku were all born on the same day. And she has a hairstyle similar to Broly's. But then why would Paragus abandon her and take Broly? Unless she was sent to another planet the same time Goku was.

"So why did Kohlra end up teaming with Vegeta if your dad took you?" Goku asked the taller Saiyan.

"Actually, I was also sent to Earth as a baby. But when I was 11, I went to work for Frieza and hopefully find others of my race..." Kohlra explained.

So her and Goku were sent to the same planet at the same time? Well, now it all makes sense. They all laughed and continued the party with Broly. When everyone woke up, Goku and Kohlra explained the entire situation. Some were shocked, others just laughed.

"So is Kohlra's name still Kohlra?"

"Of course it is Krillin. Broly's twin or not, I'm still me." she smiled.

Everyone else smiled as well. After the party finished, they all headed home. Bulma also came back home that night. Vegeta and Kohlra agreed to stop this "allowed friends with benefits" thing and to stay as good pals, although Vegeta still harbored some feelings for her.

Goku and Kohlra went home happily. They put the children to bed, did some chores and had a round of sex. The Saiyan couple laid in bed smiling at each other. Goku kissed her forehead and stroked her tail gently causing the female to blush.

"Goodnight Kohlra-chan."

"Goodnight Kakarot-kun."

____________________________________

Sorry it was so short, I'm not feeling too well. The first half of this chapter I made last night and I was super tired so I apologize if it seems like it's stupid and not at all well thought out. The second half I just completed and my head and back aches like hell and my face feels really warm for some reason. Weird considering I have my air conditioner on. Oh well! Have a lovely day! :D