Five Souls

What he did was unforgiveable. I couldn't stand it. I hate him. I sat in the woods alone with my knife and axe when I heard voices heading my way. It was the Z Fighters. Perfect.

"Oh goody, my first victims."

I hid behind the trees as they came closer.

"Hey guys, have you heard that Shenron wants to ask Kohlra's sister out?" I heard Krillin say.

"Yeah. I don't blame him. She's way hotter than Kohlra." Yamcha chuckled.

I hared it whenever people talked about my sister like she's some kind of queen. All of my crushes in school were in love with her and no one gave a single shit about me. Now she stole my ex.

"Don't bad mouth Kohlra like that. Don't forget who saved your ass from Vegeta." Piccolo scoffed.

Maybe I'll let the Namekian live... Or maybe not. Ha ha ha!

Tien and Chatzou were quite as always. While they began being idiots, I pulled out my axe and sang a little song I knew. (The song above ^^^^)

I chopped Yamcha's head into two with my axe and slit Krillin's throat with the knife laughing like the maniac I am. Murder feels so good. Next was Tien and Chatzou. I sliced Tien's chest and stabbed his partner in the back if the head. Finally was Piccolo. I held him from behind and put the knife at his neck.

"This is for you and your little buddies. Tell anyone I did this and I'll follow you into the afterlife and push you off Snake Way into hell."

And with that, I cut his pathetic little head off of his body. The blood, the way it leaks everywhere and stains my clothes. Such a delicious feeling.

"And this is all because of you Shenron.... I told you the world will pay for your actions."

The joy of murder is a whole lot better than destroying planets. Oh well. Not much to do about it now. And before any of you ask, have I gone insane? The answer is yes. Yes I have.

Author: sorry if this is short. I'm feeling too lazy. Y'all know that feeling you get on Sundays when you don't feel like doing anything. But I tried to give you my best work so here it is! I hope you're enjoying the story! And if some of you haven't read part one of this book I suggest you do cause some of the characters' roles might make more sense. Thank guys!