The One

I woke up with Goku cuddling me and kissing my neck. The feel of it alone made me blush. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good morning."

"Hai Goku-kun." I smiled.

He kissed me softly as we laid in bed together. This felt...right. Like... I can't explain it. I happily kissed back as he pulled me closer. We pulled away for air and laughed.

"Well I gotta go back to Capsule Corp."

"Ok. But... Kohlra..."

"Yeah Goku?" I said putting my clothes back on.

"Can we um... Can we have a kid?"

I stopped half way putting on my shirt and stared at him blushing. He wants to have a baby with me? Wow he really commits. Why am I getting a weird vibe that I should say yes? Oh well. My conscious has never let me down... Scratch that um... Oh you know what I mean!

"Ok." I smiled.

"Really!?"

"Yep. Next we do this, we'll have a kid. I promise."

"Ok." he gave that adorable Son smile.

I put my clothes back on and gelw to CC. I took a quick shower and headed downstairs to Bulma going gaga over me and Vegeta leaning against the wall drinking coffee.

"So how was the date? What happened? Why did you smell when you first came in?"

"Chill out. The date was fine. We had a great time. And...we sorta kinda had sex." I blushed.

Vegeta spit out his coffee and choked. Maybe I shouldn't have said it.

"You and Kakarot did what!?"

"Don't blame me. You're wife wanted to know."

"Besides Vegeta, why would you care that she had sex with Goku?" Bulma asked.

"I don't want that low class scum's child to be related to Prince!"

"Don't worry Vegeta. He wore protection." I said.

Vegeta sighed calming down a little and glared at me and Bulma. He made a "hmph" sound and walked towards the Gravity Chamber, most likely to try to release the rest of his anger.

Man... Things really have changed over these months. I finally feel happy. Sakura, Silvianna and I made amends a few weeks ago and I'm Goku's girlfriend. Things couldn't get any better. Wait... I promised Goku we could have a kid. If the process is successful, things will be a whole lot better! I was practically giddy at the feeling. I haven't felt this happy since I first went out with Shenron... No, this feeling is far better than that! I think that's it. I found him. I finally found him. And he's been under my nose this whole time. He's the one. Son Goku is the man of my dreams!

_________________________________________

Hey guys. Yeah, this is how my notes at the end of chapters are gonna be from now on. Anyway, thanks for reading guys. All of you mean so much to me. I'm grateful that I have fans like you out there. My family doesn't really like my stories... In fact, most of them don't even like anime. And I'm happy to know that there are people like me out in the world. Sorry if this one was short. Thanks for your support and have a fantabulous day my warriors! Bye bye!