Skizzleman X Impulse - What Happens When Skizz Joins Hc DRABBLE

Type: Strictly Platonic!
Setting: HC Season 9
Ship(S): Skizz, Impulse, Tango
Warnings: N/A

I have this place I like to go when I'm upset. Just a place where I can cry or talk or even sing to myself without any judging. It's fine, I keep telling myself.

In all honesty, I miss him. I want him here with me. Season 8 is done and as we wait for the portal to open X signals for us all to be quiet.

He goes through his speech, the rest of us say one best moment of that season then X opens the portal. But he mentions something that sparks my interest.

"This time, before we go through the portal, I would like to say that this season was.. upsetting with the three deaths that had happened. The first, Jessassin, then Python then went TFC and I understand we are all still mourning them. However, season 9 will have three new hermits. I know I can't fully replace those three, but I want us all to try to move on from mourning and onto the new. The first addition is a boy who Grian has asked for since he joined in season 6. The second is another girl that Cub has recently come across, her channel only at 100 subs and lastly," I heard my breath, "a boy that Tango has wanted since season 5. So let's hop into season 9!" He smiled as he ran up to the portal, the rest quickly following him.

I hung back a bit. Not fair. I had asked for my brother countless times, but every time, X put me down saying it's not your time. I sighed. Whatever. I was salty.

I was the last through the portal and the three stood there waiting to be introduced.

"Hi. I'm Taurtis. And I knew Grian since Evo. And I'm glad to be here with all of you." Said a boy with jet black hair and red and blue headphones on.

"Welcome. I'm Sunset. I'm not very popular, but I hope to be friends with you all." She waved.  Sunset had on a magenta top with one side hanging off her shoulder over top a white tank top and denim shorts and sunset hair.

The third didn't even speak. He just ran up to me and tackled me to the ground.

I couldn't believe it.

"Skizz?!"

"Yeah, dude. Tango Top was sick and tired of seeing you upset." He said, laughing.

I looked over at the blond to see him smiling at me. "Thank you Tango." He gave me a thumbs up before turning to Mumbo, Grian and Taurtis.

Hey! I did say this was a Drabble, didn't I?