EX X Grian - In Love For Awhile

(Secret relationship between Evil X and Grian. They are scared to tell Xisuma because Evil X should be banned. When Tango finds the two kissing, he tells the admin. Xisuma doesn't know how EX got unbanned, but he refuses to  break them up, the other hermits want him to. Grian tells them all that if EX is banned, he may as well be too. X refuses because of his past.)

Grian wanted to tell them. He really did. But what would Xisuma say? The admin did have a reason to hate. I mean, what would you say if your older, more evil twin somehow gotten unbanned and was dating one of your hermits?

Grian stood at the window, ready to yell to EX if he saw anyone heading over to the mansion.

EX was sitting on the stairs to the mansion with a sketch book in his lap and a pencil in his hand. What the so-called evil being was drawing, the blond didn't know. Probably a sketch of the jungle landscape around them.

Just then, he heard fireworks and saw Cub fly down to the mansion's door and knock. "Hey, Xisuma."

*Knock, knock, knock*

Grian opened the door, seeing EX creeping around the back of the mansion to let himself into the back door.

The back door was something that no one really knew about. No one knew it was there; perfect for EX, who didn't want to be seen.

"Hey, Cub. What brings you here?" "I have a job for you, if you're up to it. It has to do with a tripple skellie spawner. I need you to set it up."

Grian nodded. "Sure. When did you want it done?" Cub blinked. "Some time tomorrow."

Grian knew he had to take a rain heck. That was the problem with having a secret boyfriend. You couldn't go on a date without being suspicious.

"Could I get it done on Tuesday instead? I'm kind of busy tomorrow." Today was only Saturday. His date with EX was tomorrow and he had some building to do with Bdubs on Monday. Cub didn't look too happy.

He sighed. "Fine. I'll leave the diamonds for you at the barge with a note saying they are from this." Grian nodded. "Ok. And so sorry about the rain check." Cub nodded and flew away.

Grian watched him leave for a moment. "He called me Xisuma. He thought I was the admin? Why?" The blond turned around to see EX leaning over the railing on the stairs. "Because Cub is actually blind in one eye and partially blind in the other. That and you are wearing the same jumpsuit as X. Just in a different color."

True, that EX was wearing a different color. His normal color was red. He loved that color because his eyes were that color. But, per Grian's request, he wore more pastel yellow and greens. And he ditched the jumpsuit on most days, today wasn't any different.

Grian changed the topic. "Are you ready for our date tomorrow?" EX nodded, smiling fondly. "Still ain't telling me where we're going?" He asked. The blond shook his head. "Nope. Still a secret." Grian laughed as EX groaned. "But it's one of your favorite places on the server. If that's even a hint."

"What? Seriously? I have about fifty favorite places! That's not  a hint! That's tyranny!"

He heard his boyfriend laugh as he started cooking dinner for them.

*

Tango Tek was one of the two stealthiest on the server. He loved eavesdropping on random conversations. Especially because, between the ZIT crew, they had a chart. The chart had different lines for each hermit.

A thick red line meant they were officially boyfriends and the whole server knew. Pink lines meant that there was something blossoming between two hermits. And a grey dotted line meant that the crew were either unsure of the pairing or that they suspected something going on between them.

For example, a red line was drawn for Beef and Etho, a pink for Xisuma and Wels, and a grey dotted for Scar pointing to the middle of the board, unsure of who Scar liked or was with.

It didn't take a genius to figure out that a few of them even had two red lines such as Doc, Ren and Bdubs, who were in a poly relationship.

Upon Zedaph's request, Tango's job now was to find out who Grian either liked or was in a relationship with. He suspected either Mumbo or Iskall since the three could always be found doing pranks together.

Although, if Grian and Mumbo were actually in a relationship, that would mean Impulse owed him and Zed diamonds. Everyone on the server knew that the mustached hermit was aromantic, but if they were, how was the blond gremlin taking their relationship?

T A N G O

I followed both Mumbo and Grian throughout the day. I knew it couldn't be Keralis or XB like Zed thought because those two were happily married.

Couldn't be Cub or Mumbo either. Maybe Scar? I thought that following Grian around instead of Mumbo was the smartest decision.

So, when I saw Xisuma fly down to him and kiss the gremlin, I was shocked. Impulse had gotten that one wrong? Maybe Wels was for Jevin?

I thought to update the board then go confirm this with X himself.

So when I finally gotten to Xisuma's base and knocked, X answered in a tired voice.

"Oh hey Tango. What brings you here at two in the afternoon.

I didn't waste time sugarcoating. Instead I was honest and blunt.

"Is it true that you and Grian are boyfriends?" I yelled, bouncing on my feet, too excited.

Xisuma shook his head. "Now, where did you hear that?" I raised my eyebrow. "Today. I saw you and G kiss in front of his mansion." X shook his head again at me. "I've been passed out the whole day. I never left my bed. It's my day off."

Now, I was even more confused. Realization suddenly was in his eyes and he started laughing. "Was he wearing red?" I shook my head. "No. Pastel blue." "Maybe we should bring it up with G?" He said, putting his elytra on.

*
G R I A N

I woke up with my arms around my boyfriend. He looked peaceful asleep. I was just about to back to sleep when I heard a knock at my door. I was confused. I wasn't expecting anyone.

If it was Cub again, I wouldn't be too nice this time. Today was our date after all.

When I opened the door though, it was Tango and Xisuma. What did they want now?

"Tango here, thinks you and I are dating." Xisuma said. "I just wanted to confirm." I laughed. "No way. Sorry Tango." I turned away and was about to shut the door when the demon replied. "Then, who did you kiss yesterday outside your mansion?"

Oh shoot. Tango was hiding somewhere when EX flew down and kissed me. What do I say?

Before I could say anything, I saw EX fly down from my roof and land right in front of Xisuma.

"If it isn't the all powerful admin." X rolled his eyes at his brother. "Get away from one of my hermits. I don't know how you got unbanned, but when I find out, I will permaban you!"

"You can't!" I said without thinking. "X and Tango both looked over at me. "What are you saying?" Tango looked weirded out. "He'll hurt you Grian."

I was so sick of everything. So, I completely spilled. "Why would he hurt me when we are boyfriends?" I screamed. EX kissed me hard right in front of them.

I heard two gasps, but neither one of us cared in the slightest.

When we pulled away, Xisuma was the one to break the silence.

"I didn't know you were boyfriends. I'll support you on one condition." He looked at his brother. "Do not hurt any of my hermits, do not blow up any base or building, and lastly, don't destroy my server!" EX nodded.

"I have a reason to be good now," he replied grabbing my waist and kissing me again in front of them.

(1380)