Mumbo X Grian - The Moon DRABBLE

Type: Romantic
Setting: HC Season 8
Ship(S): Mumbo and Scar, Grian and Scar Grian and Mumbo platonic Xisuma X Keralis cause why not?
Warnings: N/A Maybe talk of Keralis Mooning BDubs..

GRIAN

Season 8 is coming to an end shortly. That I can tell. The moon is getting huge. And now, blocks are rising and falling. And so are we. It's like gravity is shifting. And I don't like the feeling of rising helplessly.

I'm just in my base trying to sort out my shulker box problems when I heard someone smack into the side of my wall. I raised my eyebrow and went to investigate.

"Ow." "How come I'm still floating?" "Help?" I sighed. Scar, Impulse, Tango and Mumbo.

Mumbo and Scar had completely crash landed and landed in a heap tangled with each other, Scar's elytra broken. Tango was rising but not going anywhere and Impulse was in elytra mode spamming rockets but not going anywhere.

I Facepalmed. "Hold on," I jumped and grabbed Tango by the ankles first and yanked him back down. "Thanks dude." "Look Tango. I'm swimming in mid-air." We looked up and Impulse trying to swim and laughed. "Did you forget your two boyfriends laying tangled on the ground again, Gri?" The noirette replied.

"Yeah yeah." I mumbled and I crouched down to untangle the boyfriend heap on my doorstep.

"Wait, again? This has happened before?" Impulse asked, pointing to Mumbo and Scar. "Yup. Probably won't be the last time either."

Once I had gotten the Scar and Mumbo heap untangled I had asked them if they wanted some lunch. And they agreed.

That is how I found myself making sandwiches for all of us. I was only half listening to what Tango was talking about. I was distracted by the thought that I'll have to leave with the rest to another world. And I might not see my boyfriends for a while.

Mumbo and Scar both snapped me out of my head kissing my cheeks. "Love you two." I replied, Tango and Impulse 'aww' ing in the background.