Bdoubleo100 AU - Bloodkin

*Blood warning. You have been warned!! ⚠️ I'm so sorry to do this to you.. character death.. also this might be considered a lime.. I don't know. Seducing to get what he wants kind of thing.
Also, mentions of KERDUBS!!!
TangDubs/ImpDubs
————————————

A pair of glowing red eyes pierced the night. They zeroed in on a boy with jet black hair. He could smell the red substance coursing through the boy's veins.

BDubs jumped off the rock wall he had been sitting on for the past hour waiting for some fool to go out at night so he could strike.

He ran up quietly behind the unknowing male and grabbed him, putting one hand over his mouth and dragged him into an alleyway.

When the noirette tried to get away, Bdubs just pinned him to the wall.

"Scream, and I'll make this worse then it needs to be. If you cooperate, I might let you go." Obviously a lie. This male would die tonight like fate had intended.

He nodded, scared. "What's your name, baby?" "M-Mumbo." BDubs leaned into his ear. "You smell delicious." He all but purred. He kissed Mumbo gently on the cheek and smiled as he felt the other shiver. He pulled away and Mumbo's face was red. "Nervous?" His eyes glowed red. "Are y-you a demon?" Mumbo asked.

BDubs laughed. "Nope. Guess again. I'll give you a hint." He swiped his tongue over his front teeth. Mumbo seemed to get it.

"Y-you're a Vampire?" He shrieked. "I think you better be more quiet. Don't want me to do this in public now do we?" He asked as he grabbed the waste band of Mumbo's pants. BDubs carefully pulled their bodies closer, putting his thigh in the other's crotch. Mumbo shivered again. "You like that, do you?" He asked smirking.

———————————————

BDubs hid himself away. Keralis wanted to go for a walk with him, but the younger knew what would happen. He had that mindset of wanting blood. Had been that way for two weeks now.

Usually, just animal blood sufficed. But he needed the satisfaction of teeth on the skin of a neck. He shivered. He couldn't loose to himself. He had been doing so good since he got to HermitCraft two years ago.

They were in season 8, but it didn't seem as long as it did.

BDubs sighed and clenched his hands. He was only shaken out of his head when a hand was placed on his shoulder. "BDubs? Are you ok?" "Tango! His hands." Impulse and Tango.

"Are you ok?" Asked Impulse, taking his hands into his own. BDubs shook his head.

Not good. He could smell their blood. His teeth extended out of his gums.

(BDubs)

I need to get out of here. It was bad enough that Keralis knew and had been letting me take some of his blood when I was like this. The worst part, we had a boomers job in less than an hour. What to do? Make up an excuse to get out of it.

"Maybe you two do the boomers job for Doc. I'm not feeling well." Impulse looked worried, but the blond demon looked as though he didn't believe a word he said.

"I know your feeling just fine. Just please tell us what's really going on." I shook my head.

"Maybe I just need to go lay down or talk to Keralis for a bit."

Without letting them talk, I flew away.

-
T A N G O

I looked over at Impulse. "I'm following him." Impulse raised his eyebrow. "I don't trust him."

I took to the skies too, following behind the brunette.

He went into his house and I followed him.

It was quiet and I tried to
tip-toe around on his hardwood floor.

Until my face was pushed into the wall and held there. There seemed to be a hand in my hair, one on the back of my neck and another on my waist. I was scared but the hands were gentle. I knew anyway that BDubs wouldn't hurt me.

I felt hot breath on my neck and a gentle kiss. Then a couple licks. Then pain. The heck?

I tried to turn my head to look back at the brunette but his hand on my neck tightened. A warning. Do not move or there will be more pain.

The pain soon went away and I felt really good even though whoever that was was literally sucking my life away. I closed my eyes, knowing that this was HermitCraft. We respawn. And once I did, I would go straight to X.

Or. I would. If a certain brunette didn't interrupt my plan.

Impulse chose that moment to open the door.

"Tango? Did you-" he gasped. I couldn't imagine what I looked like, pressed up against the wall with "BDubs" at my neck. I made eye contact with Impulse. He could see in my eyes that I wasn't fighting him.

My hair had blood in it somehow, and that would still be there when I respawned.

"BDubs! Let. Go." I felt him pull away. His eyes were glowing purple. "H-how did you-?" He shook his head. Meaning not the time or place to ask.

I felt Impulse push me behind him, shielding me. "What are you?"

By this time, BDubs's eyes were their normal dark brown. "V-vampire. "Well, that would explain a lot." "Who else knows?" I asked. He hesitated. "O-only Keralis." "Do you normally take Keralis's blood?" Impulse interrogated.

BDubs shook his head. "No. Only animal blood. The only time I would ever go to him is when it's not the blood itself that I crave. It's the feeling of biting something. I've been in that headspace all day. And I left you two earlier because I could smell your blood. It's nauseating trying to hold myself back from just flat out attacking you both."

Impulse and Bdubs both then turned to me. "And you, you weren't even fighting him? Why?" I sighed. "Well, I knew I wouldn't be able to get out and I knew that I would just respawn anyway. And when I did, I would have went straight to Xisuma. I mean, how could someone get out from being pinned to the wall, with a hand on the waist, a hand in my hair and one on the back of my neck?"

"True.." BDubs muttered. "I can let you hurting Tek slide. But only if you promise that whenever you have this craving to bite something that isn't an animal, you will go to either Keralis, me or Tango. Not that I'm actually going to let you bite Tango again."

BDubs nodded. "Y-yeah. I promise."